Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Make U15 Entirely About Balance?

Guest Tehnoobshow

Guest Tehnoobshow

An update purely related to balancing has been suggested in the past and since Pvp actually means something in Warframe now, the need for rebalancing is even greater. I'm posting this right now because hopefully the devs haven't decided on what to do for U15 yet, and could pause whatever they've just started to work on balancing. The gap between so-called "endgame" weapons and the worst weapons is illogically large with the Brakk being capable of over 30000dps while the Spectra is only capable of around 4000dps at most. The same goes for Warframe abilities with some being completely useless (Psychic Bolts) and practically non-existent synchronization even with the abilities of the same Warframe (Wtf does Radial Blind have to do with Super Jump?). I feel an update's time and a large number of people is required to fix this problem. Please get your programmers to do the math (not the sound team or the community managers).

U15 itself should not be about balance. 

However I do hope that after the bug fixes and such are done for U14 (or as done as they'll get) that there will be a bigger focus on balancing, especially regarding Mods and Damage (seriously our damage gets way to high, resulting in "end game content" scaling absurdly high and anything on low-to-mid level planets being incredibly easy. This then creates the problem of vets complaining about the difficulty, leading DE to scale it up and make it even harder for newbies.)