Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks Again De, Quick Question Is The Server Down Though?

Borockobama

First off thank you DE for going through this sleepless night, we were all anxious, exicted. Whatever have you. You worked hard and you put out some hilariously amazing content in such a short time span. Im proud as a community member to see this dedication from a staff team because alot of MMOs forget this. You actually remind me alot of the community from City of heroes city of villains. A great mmo because of its community and developers even if it was a AAA title. You guys busted your crazy asses to get us this update drinking pots of cofee and just over all putting in all this extra effort. And you did it for us. Because you care. Nothings perfect but i want you to understand from the bottom of my heart as a member of your community i really am honored to be able to play this with you and participate in Waframe's greatest change and progression yet. Into the Void, we go...

Secondly, i'm having a tiny bit of technical issue and im not sure if its due to high traffic since u14's launch or if the server is actually down, i keep getting Login failed please check info. If someone can get back to me on this id appreciate it.

I have checked my info 3 times just to clarify so i do know i am entering the correct login information. Thanks!

And to the Tenno, ONE HELLLUVA NIGHT YEEEEAAA????? Aint no party like an update 14 party. But we made it! To my vets lets actually ENJOY this content and not complain about every little thing. ITs still beta and we know there will be kinks so lets work with DE to get through it.

To my new Tenno you came in at an EXCELLENT apex in warframes arc. Youre part of a great community and we hope you share as many memories as we have so far. So to you my Tenno ill see you in the stars

And last but not least, Thank you everybody for just being here. Its a great time to be here, running on fumes and maybe 2 hours of a power nap :]. Either way we made it. Now lets go kick some @$$

So much brown-nosing with the first little paragraph.

The servers are down because of instability, high traffic, and general game-breaking bugs that come with the delivery of a massive update. You're not the only one that's having issues logging in or getting booted off the servers. My suggestion to anyone who reads my statement is to: Go lay down and wait. Play another game. Do whatever. The game's dead for right now and we can't do anything until the day begins anew.

So much brown-nosing with the first little paragraph.

The servers are down because of instability, high traffic, and general game-breaking bugs that come with the delivery of a massive update. You're not the only one that's having issues logging in or getting booted off the servers. My suggestion to anyone who reads my statement is to: Go lay down and wait. Play another game. Do whatever. The game's dead for right now and we can't do anything until the day begins anew.

How am i brown nosing by being sincere? Youre just a giant ball of sunshine arnt you.

Either way i was able to get my egg started and thats all that matters. now ill go pass out for the next 6 hours.