Vor Prize Bug?

Ghostliner

After i did that resuce dravo mission, he gave me a bp to get rid of vors attachment on my warframe, so i crafted it.

Then i see the next part is about raiding corpus cache for resources, but i cant seem to get pass that part, i keep doing it, and everytime when im back to the ship, the next part is still the same mission, raiding corpus for resources. 

this problem only solved after serval redo.

Edited by Ghostliner

I am havign the exact same issue, i ahevdone several corpus missions nw and i can'r find on ANY planet a quest marker. of ANY kind. plz resolve because i can't seem to get on the kubrow quest without finishing this. i already killed jakal (one shot him in the face with a 118k red crit form my 4star dread) and i can't seem to go on from there. 

same issue, though diffrent quest. i'm on the mission after, to get an antenna array or something. but its registering that i'm ready for teh next mission, but wont' let me see it. i want my kubro dang it! and i han't gotten to that part of the tutoral, if its in there, yet.

same issue, though diffrent quest. i'm on the mission after, to get an antenna array or something. but its registering that i'm ready for teh next mission, but wont' let me see it. i want my kubro dang it! and i han't gotten to that part of the tutoral, if its in there, yet.

Yeah, same here. Supposed to get the "Mercury Nav Segment", but no mission on the star chart anywhere. Restarted the game, even went and killed Vor on Mercury, nothing.

I can't find the raid corpus caches mission.

Same here.

I did everithing as my friends did. Now he keeps telling me to do the Raid Corpus mission but I can't find ANYTHING on the map. I also killed Jackal and he told me nothing about the Kubrows.

I also builded the Ascaris Negator.

iZV6tQi.jpg

cmT9Gqh.jpg

Am I missing/doing something wrong? ._.

Edited by Lantheros

I've managed to acquire this exact issue as well; the HUD for the navigator indicates that raiding corpus supply crates is the next mission in "Vor's Prize", but the node is nowhere to be found.

I'm a returning player who opted to replay the intro, and I'm curious if that has had some kind of effect. I had went ahead and crafted the Ascaris Negator immediately after receiving the blueprint and repairing the Foundry (since I had ample resources to do so), not knowing the quest line would offer a mission to pick up resources.

Could having the Negator already crafted before the story required it have triggered this issue?

Same here.

I did everithing as my friends did. Now he keeps telling me to do the Raid Corpus mission but I can't find ANYTHING on the map. I also killed Jackal and he told me nothing about the Kubrows.

I also builded the Ascaris Negator.

iZV6tQi.jpg

cmT9Gqh.jpg

Am I missing/doing something wrong? ._.

same here

Edited by geost