Vor Prize Bug?

Ghostliner

I've managed to acquire this exact issue as well; the HUD for the navigator indicates that raiding corpus supply crates is the next mission in "Vor's Prize", but the node is nowhere to be found.

I'm a returning player who opted to replay the intro, and I'm curious if that has had some kind of effect. I had went ahead and crafted the Ascaris Negator immediately after receiving the blueprint and repairing the Foundry (since I had ample resources to do so), not knowing the quest line would offer a mission to pick up resources.

Could having the Negator already crafted before the story required it have triggered this issue?

This is my issue as well, and I think you're right 42ndKnight. I almost didn't do it, because I thought it might mess things up, but then I said "what the hell it's beta" and went ahead with building the Ascaris Negator. And yep, no way to access Corpus Cache mission. Can anyone at least say what part of Mercury(or wherever it is) the mission actually is?

This is my issue as well, and I think you're right 42ndKnight. I almost didn't do it, because I thought it might mess things up, but then I said "what the hell it's beta" and went ahead with building the Ascaris Negator. And yep, no way to access Corpus Cache mission. Can anyone at least say what part of Mercury(or wherever it is) the mission actually is?

I made it and started the mission, then it said mission failed as soon as it started...

Okay. Having the same problem. I confronted Vor, and now it's just left as 'Vor's Prize' with no text telling me what to do next.

Odd.

I am stuck in the same place.  After defeating Vor he dropped a Venus nav segment and that's it.  I still see the "Vor's Prize" when I approach the navigator, but I've checked every mission on each planet and there's nothing there.  I've tried beating Vor again and restarting.

edit:

For the record, Hotfix 14.0.2 did not fix this issue for me.  Vor's Prize is still nowhere on the map.

Edited by metaLogic

Stuck on Vor's Prize: Obtain Mercury Nav Segment. No quest markers appear for this quest. I crated the negator and attempted to solve the problem by doing the Vor assassination mission. It only resulted in a Venus Nav Segment.

Should I still submit a ticket or will this post suffice?

Edited by WarnedAboutStairs

I'm with the crowd who's stuck with "Vor's Prize" and only that text for the mission. I raided the supplies, killed Vor once, and now I'm super pumped to not complete the quest still. Yep. Totally awesome, great hotfix.

Same here. Despite hotfix 14.0.2, "Vor's Prize" quest is STILL bugged after kill captain Vor. Lotus told that the Ascaris thing was already dead, but the quest marker is missing... I don't know what to do.

Edited by bioscire

Same issue. I crafted the item with the blueprint from my own reserves and can't continue the questline.

Although, from the Codex I could start the kubrow questline, do pieces of it, select the Vor questline back.

The indicator changes in the Navigation what step you are at, but still no mission indicator in the galaxy map.

Tried doing some other random corpus missions for resources, but seems it requires a certain mission to be performed.