Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor Prize Bug?

Ghostliner

To those who are having problems with Vor's Prize! 

You can skip the quest for now to move onwards, getting your Kubrow by going ot Venus and killing Jackal to unlock your last segment.

If not able to due to locked out of that system, try ask in recruitment chat ingame for help, I'll try to help those who needs it.

This way, you can skip on Vor's quest until the proper hot fix is out and ready, and you can still do other stuff!

Hope it helps.

Killed Vor, installed segment, no next marker or mission complete (not sure what's supposed to happen here).

This is with the latest hotfix.

+1

Fixed by 14.0.4

Edited by Guest

FIX HERE

Since no one seems to post a solution to this bug/glitch problem regarding getting stuck on the quest. I'll give you guys the FIX

Background Story:

I crafted and Claim the negator which nulls the purpose of the "Vor's Prize: Raid Corpus Resource Cachethis caused the mission/quest to bugged out. So i was in the situation where in i have "Vor's Prize: Raid Corpus Resource Cachein my navigator, where alert quest usually pops by. BUT i can't seem to access the mission/quest regardless of going to Earth-Everest (where the mission is held?)

Since my brother is a retired with the game, i asked him to helped me out and do his prologue, and i simply joined his game when he was about to do the "Vor's Prize: Raid Corpus Resource Cache"

SO THERE FIXED

TL:DR

>Know which Quest Stage are you in example "Vor's Prize: Raid Corpus Resource Cache" (underlined words is your quest stage)

>Find Someone who isn't stuck and is about to do the same Mission/Quest Stage you're in.

> Join em and Finish the quest with them

>????

>Profit

Also good-luck hunting some newbies starting out with the prologue :D Cheers

Edited by JacoLeostale

Okay. Having the same problem. I confronted Vor, and now it's just left as 'Vor's Prize' with no text telling me what to do next.

Odd.

Just like mine. It just says "Vor's Prize" and it doesn't tell me what I gotta do.

Killed Vor, installed segment, no next marker or mission complete (not sure what's supposed to happen here).
This is with the latest hotfix.

Tried to kill Jackal, game hung up on me...

Game also freezes for 5-7 seconds after the mission and when i am back in the ship.

FIX HERE

Since no one seems to post a solution to this bug/glitch problem regarding getting stuck on the quest. I'll give you guys the FIX

Background Story:

I crafted and Claim the negator which nulls the purpose of the "Vor's Prize: Raid Corpus Resource Cachethis caused the mission/quest to bugged out. So i was in the situation where in i have "Vor's Prize: Raid Corpus Resource Cachein my navigator, where alert quest usually pops by. BUT i can't seem to access the mission/quest regardless of going to Earth-Everest (where the mission is held?)

Since my brother is a retired with the game, i asked him to helped me out and do his prologue, and i simply joined his game when he was about to do the "Vor's Prize: Raid Corpus Resource Cache"

SO THERE FIXED

>Know which Quest Stage are you in example "Vor's Prize: Raid Corpus Resource Cache" (underlined words is your quest stage)

>Find Someone who isn't stuck and is about to do the same Mission/Quest Stage you're in.

>????

>Profit

I got a friend to help me do this, and it worked! Thank's so much. However, it will only work if the other guy is about to do the same misison you are stuck in, it won't work if you try to help him from the start, wich makes even harder to recruit people. Good luck everyone!

FIX HERE

Background Story:

SO THERE FIXED

>????

>Profit

I have tried asking for help with that in the chat for over half an hour and no one gave me hand. Unfortunately everyone seems to be too self centered to bother helping other people out.