Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Long Does It Take The Kubrows To Grow To Adult Age?

Ixxyness

Question

Who knows. It's times like these that I hate DE's lack of specific in their patch notes. :/ But, I will say that the Kubrow begins to grow a distinctive fur pattern after maybe an hour or so after birth.

Who knows. It's times like these that I hate DE's lack of specific in their patch notes. :/ But, I will say that the Kubrow begins to grow a distinctive fur pattern after maybe an hour or so after birth.

Its been around three hours since I got mine and nothing.

Its been around three hours since I got mine and nothing.

I have no idea then. My kubrow popped out white as snow, and after a while it began to develop a grey coloration, yellow stripes, and the lotus symbol on his face.

I have no idea then. My kubrow popped out white as snow, and after a while it began to develop a grey coloration, yellow stripes, and the lotus symbol on his face.

Now that you mention it mine is a bit more on the grey side and not white as snow like he too was upon hatch. Cool.

Just a heads up, them stasis units? they store INACTIVE Kubrows, but once you take them out, they require three hours to regain their bearings and become actually useful. Its like lethargy, you spend too much time sleeping and when you actually go to do something, you feel sluggish as hell

Just a heads up, them stasis units? they store INACTIVE Kubrows, but once you take them out, they require three hours to regain their bearings and become actually useful. Its like lethargy, you spend too much time sleeping and when you actually go to do something, you feel sluggish as hell

This. Bad.

I don't like this. I've never played Warframe for 3 hours at once, and I don't want to be forced to play every day to keep my sidekick from choking on its own tongue while I'm gone (side note, this ACTUALLY happened to my dog. Had to reach into his throat to pull it out...).

This. Bad.

I don't like this. I've never played Warframe for 3 hours at once, and I don't want to be forced to play every day to keep my sidekick from choking on its own tongue while I'm gone (side note, this ACTUALLY happened to my dog. Had to reach into his throat to pull it out...).

it takes a long time for the kubrow to lose any health (it lost 20% of its bonus health after about 6 hours) so it would brobably take a couple of days being unattended to actualy kill a kubrow and you likely won't have to be online for the 3 hours it takes to wake the kubrow

I wonder if scrambling its color resets its timer.  I keep trying to get a decent color (Gave up on pure white.  Might as well wait for pallets we can choose from) so I'm wondering if I keep resetting its age by doing that, only slowing me down.  She's cute, but I need her to start fetching.

Just wondered!

just curious does anyone have a male cause so far all the ones i have heard of are female. are the males just more rare? gotta start them breeding. and also its super easy to find eggs on earth i just cant wait for my friends stealth one to grow up so that i can get some of them genes and get me one for myself

I was wondering the same question , hence i am here !

I read on the wiki and it says it takes two days to the kubrow to be fully adult !

I will wait and see too :)

hope this helps !

My Kubrow came out male.  My wife's is female.  Only thing I could think of was I was on a 'male' warframe, and my wife was on a 'female' warframe when we did the quest.  Probably just coincidence.

I wound up with a Raksa Kubrow.  Still snow white after about 14 hours.

My Kubrow came out male.  My wife's is female.  Only thing I could think of was I was on a 'male' warframe, and my wife was on a 'female' warframe when we did the quest.  Probably just coincidence.

I wound up with a Raksa Kubrow.  Still snow white after about 14 hours.

Can confirm it's a coincidence I was on Loki Prime when I got the egg and it came out female.

Edited by Wehe