Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extractors: Unable To Collect if Deployed Before U14

KibaLonewolf

Hi, sorry my bad english, im from Argentina

I have a bugged Titan Extractor, he is full heal and resources, was sent it on sena, but i cant get the resources or get back the Extractor. I cant do anithing with him, i alredy did the disconnect and re-loggin, but its been 3 days and still bugged.

4 of 5 extractors collected (saturn, ceres, jupiter, uranus), new nodes on my 5th (mercury) so no prob here.

(you cant collect or deploy extractor on a system with locked nodes)

edit: added systems

Edited by Ungorisz

I have problems with the venus and mercury deployments, but not with the uranus and jupiter ones. 

for the venus deployment i have no idea what's going on since i don't see any "nodes" that i have not completed.

but for mercury i am trying to clear the new mission nodes and see if it releases control of the extractor drones back to me... as soon as i can log back into the game...

Before the update I deployed extractors on Mercury, Venus and Earth.

After the update, I went to collect resources from my extractor, but the only extractor on Earth can be collected.

The others two planet it said I have to unlock all nodes to deploy an extractor.

*I have finished the prologue before went to collect an extractor

It seems they changed the way it works. Previously, if you had all the nodes unlocked, you could deploy an extractor. Now, it seems you have to have all the nodes completed in order to deploy. This also seems to prevent you from claiming an extractor that was already deployed. I'm not sure if this is intended or not, though.

It seems they changed the way it works. Previously, if you had all the nodes unlocked, you could deploy an extractor. Now, it seems you have to have all the nodes completed in order to deploy. This also seems to prevent you from claiming an extractor that was already deployed. I'm not sure if this is intended or not, though.

I have completed all maps ingame so that is not the problem. I think its some kind of bug ;(

Before update 14 I had an extractor on Venus collecting resources, however after update 14 I cannot access it as it says I have to unlock all nodes in order to deploy one. I've unlocked all of them way before update 14. I can get resources from my other extractor, which is a Titan extractor that is currently on Neptune, and I can retrieve it just fine.

5TH8ayk.jpg?2

wJ1Xds5.jpg?1

gR6Xwu8.jpg?1