The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lots Of Issues Instantly.

dreadbeard1

Ok hey all, thanks for u14 de, shame it broke.

I have no access to my clan dojo, nor can I get invited.

I got kicked out of the game, now can't connect last time I had this, I ended up with a 21 year ban for no reason.

I can't find the inventory? Can't check all my stuff.

What is going I today?

It's unfortunate this couldn't be in english or it may be helpful to DE.

You can't read plain English?

I have no access to the dojo at all, I clicked it on the new star map, and had no option to join it.

I don't receiver invites to other players dojo's

I was kicked from the game for no apparent reason, and now am faced with a login screen telling me my login information is wrong, and then connection failed. My friend is under the same issues.

The login screen seems to have an overlooked issue, it has no exit button. So when faced with login issues you can't actually quit you have to force close the game.

The next issue is just something I am struggling to find, that's the inventory. I wanted to check I still had my clan key, as iseem to be missing mods.

My loki only started with two of his four abilities.

That better?

Ok hey all, thanks for u14 de, shame it broke.

I have no access to my clan dojo, nor can I get invited.

I got kicked out of the game, now can't connect last time I had this, I ended up with a 21 year ban for no reason.

I can't find the inventory? Can't check all my stuff.

What is going I today?

Saying "What is going I today" doesn't exactly display a mastery of the english language. I recommend you use the bug submission megathread and explain what you were doing before this happened.

Seconding the "entirely unable to log in" problem.

And being booted repeatedly, only to have to throw myself at another twenty minutes of trying to log in. Which, mind you, is roughly 6 login attempts, thanks to how much time it's taking for the game to decide that it doesn't want to log me in just yet.

Saying "What is going I today" doesn't exactly display a mastery of the english language. I recommend you use the bug submission megathread and explain what you were doing before this happened.

I use an ipad to browse and comment on the forums, iPads have autocorrect. I haven't any idea why it corrected me to that. But It did.

Although it makes navigating through the menus it a bit complicated and inconvenient, I think the dead space UI is pretty cool. It has that "Futuristic feel to it"

but I think the mod menu needs some changes (Nvm its been fixed now I it looks clean )  .  I did have fair share of bugs and glitches to like:

Your screen getting stuck on the loading screen sometimes (you hear the game playing in the background).

Game crashes after doing ODE (happened when I was looking for ciphers everytime).

And a glitch where you can't do anything but stand still on the ship so you have to restart the game ( Chat still worked though strangely).

That's what happened to me so far other than that I haven't tried going to dojo yet. 

Edited by Rodee7