Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U14 General Knowledge.

Alphafox

Question

Just making this thread for the people who are a bit confused by the update.

-If you are doing the prologue and the objective marker doesn't get update simply relog. It will  fix it.

-To change to solo play press on ESC and you will see the option to change it in the bottom right corner.(Ty Santaphrax)

-In your ship you can press on ESC to get a "quick menu'' which is almost the same as the old one.

-To start your Kubrow quest you have to kill jackal once to get access to the quest. To begin the quest go in the codex and click it.

-Kubrow eggs can be randomly dropped by Kubrow Den.

-Kubrow mods are dropped from Kubrows.(Obviously)

-Mirage mission can be found in the market.

-If you can't access your dojo from the navigation try to join it with the quick menu

-All the new weapons are in the dojo.

-If you find a bug don't forget to report it! When you find a bug don't freak out! DE is probably already fixing it.

That's pretty much all.If you find any more infos feel free to share them with everyone!

Edited by Alphafox

7 answers to this question

I just beat Vor in the quest, and returned to my ship but didn't get any reward?  I was just wondering if there is suppose to

be a reward.  It's ok if I'm not suppose to but can't find anywhere if reward is given for completion of the quest?

I just beat Vor in the quest, and returned to my ship but didn't get any reward?  I was just wondering if there is suppose to

be a reward.  It's ok if I'm not suppose to but can't find anywhere if reward is given for completion of the quest?

No reward for the completion.