Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So U14 Is Being A Dewsh...

catahoulin

Question

Well i logged in and shat bricks, and with shouts of pure joys i mbegan to play with u14.
Being the completionist weirdo i am, i decided to opt for the tutorial (thought there might be some interesting lore bits in there)... however, i did a mission after the vor thingy it has you do, and notthing but the arsenal is useable. wtf?
I cant even do missions!
ANd theres not mission/current objective/whatever thing anywhere on the screen telling me what i've donr wrong.
My shouts of joy have quickly turned into growls of frustration with this update...

or am i just stupid and should have skipped the tutorial because i'm mr6 :I

12 answers to this question

I chose to skip the tutorial. Well, sort of. I originally started out on the tutorial, but just as I was getting into my player ship, the servers crashed. So I chose to skip the tutorial, rather than repeat it. I have every intention of replaying the quest when they allow us to replay it

I believe somewhere on the forums, the devs said anyone who's been around on Warframe for a while should have an easy time with Vor's prize. Patience is key, Tenno.

@OP that's the point. The tutorial isn't finished for you yet. In the tutorial, you gather all the segments to fix Ordis' ship within a span of several more missions/prologue quests. After that, it's played like normal.

@OP that's the point. The tutorial isn't finished for you yet. In the tutorial, you gather all the segments to fix Ordis' ship within a span of several more missions/prologue quests. After that, it's played like normal.

Yep. thats what i tried to do. but navigation doesnt work. 

Yeah try to restart and it wont let me log in now.

same here.

Why exactly can't I login? A friend of mine from another country and I are both having the same issue. It keeps saying Login Failed. Sometimes it lets me in only to be kicked in the next 5mins. I hope this is just the servers being flooded.

found a fix!
go here

http://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/2/828935673087345015/?l=en
and do this:

"Ok, what did i do? Try doing this:

Open Internet Options (from control panel or IE) -> Advanced -> scroll down to section security 
-> here i unchecked 3 checkboxes:
- warn about cerificates adress don't match
- check if server certificate have been reverted
- check if publisher certificate have been reverted"