Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Experience With U14

Fusseltuch

Aloha tennos, i just wanna know how awesome this update is for you so far. Iam a bit disappointed that U14 is coming when iam 2 weeks on a roadtrip....but in 1 week i will test it myself :D

(If anyone has a pic of the new alt helmets or the new guns that would be great :D cant find those here)

You probably are not going to get very many happy replies here. Most people can't even log into the game. There are some like me who got in, but then suffered from a game breaking bug that locks the game out, not allowing you to play. Others are just really frustrated by things like the Dojo bug, and other things. It should be good for you though. Since you will be coming back in 1 week, all this crap will be fixed, and you will be able to enjoy U14 proper (Hopefully).

I would have an experience if the servers would be up. I've managed to get to the Foundry component so far (though I don't know, it logged me out just after the mission results screen, I might've lost it) in past five hours. Yeah, five hours, trying to log in took most of the time.

So far it was really good. Of course it's has bugs,of course some players are getting confused. Most of the time i'm the kind of guy that will clearly say it when DE screw up. This time it's not the case.

-Brillant job with the Prologue

-Easy to understand(without the bugs)

-They added immersion.

-Kubrows. Nuff said.

-Good tutorial.

-LORE i have been asking that since the start! Here it is!

They did a good job.

During the first hour after launch everything seemed okay.

Now I'm stuck in an endless loop of: Login. . . Click something. . . *Disconnected*. . .  Try to relog. . . Server = Nope. . . Relog again. . . *Connected*. . . and Repeat.  

My experience so far.

Another question: from what i have read and seen so far the galaxy map looks sooooo damn uncomfortable, is it really that bad? I dont wanna search 2billion years for the right planet^^

It is kinda hard for me, a label over the planets would be nice but it's nothing I'll lose sleep over.

Another question: from what i have read and seen so far the galaxy map looks sooooo damn uncomfortable, is it really that bad? I dont wanna search 2billion years for the right planet^^

Honestly?

Any Word on that new "Star System" i can use in my crappy, rusty english would give me a Ban straight away.

I don't like it AT ALL. It has no comfort, it is not clear in any way, the Alarm Missions are a dam tiny screen above the X Button to use the Galaxy Map.

What bugged me most is, that this "UI Update" is NOT Optional. I would have choosen the old one.

And this is from a Guy which just started the Game a week ago. If i would have known that, i would not have pumped ~100€ into it. I am thinking to get a refund honestly. (and be assured, this has nothing to do with things like; wait a day or two for adapting the new stuff!!)

And the greatest joke is that you cant end the Game proper as the old X in the upper right corner is gone. That Dev must have been VERY drunken to forget that/not implement another option; That usually a "no brainer".

Very, very sad Panda here.

Edited by P1nhead

Enjoying the tears of impatient and overexcited people immensely.

Also love the people acting as if nothing is wrong and everything is completely fine and alright. Reminds me of that K.C. Green comic of the dog sitting in a burning house telling himself "This is fine." while sipping coffee as he slowly melts into a grotesque pile of flesh and bone from the inferno.

Just got the forums up and browsing amidst all of the tear tidal waves, sad I missed the main tsunami of tears last night as I knew this travesty would happen and played all day yesterday while I still could.

100% hilarious. Although I do feel sorry for the patient grown ups, I don't feel sorry for the impatient children.

Now I will wait for the inevitable flood of "kubrows aren't awesome and everything I wanted, i hate this" and "carrier still #1" like I predicted.

Also, I got a huge kick out of not being able to close the game from the main menu. That was really good, I appreciate that laugh.