Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Experience With U14

Fusseltuch

Also love the people acting as if nothing is wrong and everything is completely fine and alright. Reminds me of that K.C. Green comic of the dog sitting in a burning house telling himself "This is fine." while sipping coffee as he slowly melts into a grotesque pile of flesh and bone from the inferno.

20130109.png

i love kc

The new starmap is unintuitive compared to the old one, the mission ring around a planet is a cleaner idea, but I'm confused at how I'm supposed to pick a quest mission, or find alerts, but to be fair I've only been able to spend about 30 seconds with it between being disconnected.

I liked the new armory screen, but again, only spent about half a minute with it.

Ok got to the ship and almost couldn't even see the white symbol for the quest over earth. Also tend to get logged out a couple times, and now can't even login. But the new UI and ship seem cool so far.

This is definitely their rockiest patch launch yet; I would say they should have learned their lesson from previous mistakes and delayed it till it was done but...

I'd just be wasting my breath. There's a reason that so many vets have gone from hardcore warframe players to occasionally logging in.

Today 17:00 GMT, new Warframe update installed U14.

Crash after 10 minutes.

Lay-out, Horrible.

An other crash, failed to log in, due to time-out.

Joining a game, failed and had to re-log again, and again.

Overloaded Site to Warframe forum.

Conclusion, To many changes in One time, causses a Chainreaction of Complains.

Once we got used to Warframe possibilities, i FEAR for the Game.

Keep calm and Hope it will be noticed this wasn,t a good Update all at Ones.

Signing off,

Mathicratio.

Well, I did manage to at least play through the tutorial, which was certainly a lot better than the old one. I was logged out after finishing it and haven't been able to log back on since though so...

Edited by Paradoxbomb

well in the time that I was logged in I did the new tutorial. which I must say I really enjoyed. only was able to get 2 segments for my ship though, and each time I got one I had to relog which took some patience what with login issues. so until they fix the login issues, think imma wait so I can fully enjoy it.

edit: oh and I love the new UI

Edited by RIOTx

For the matter of Alerts: you will se the triangle symbol on a planet when will be an alert there. Just click on the planet with the symbol on it, and search for the Alert mission. Nightmare missions instead have the skull on them. 

If I'm not wrong there are three other symbol on three different planets (Earth is the first with Vor's Prize quest). I think they're the other quests. I'm not sure because I still have to finish it thanks to these continue problems with the server. 

All the other things I saw were a nice and funny tutorial, a different balance of brightness and contrast that make lights and colours a bit different from before, and a funny overly attached  AI for the ship. 

Until now every new content is fine for me. The only problems are, as I said, the one with the server that is really pissing me off and a lot of bugs with different Segments required for the ship (at the end of a mission you will receive nothing, there is a need to log out and log in again to have the object). 

And, another thing: there is no damned button to close the game after being log out. 

Contents are fine but all this problems are testing my patience. 

No complaints, other than the connectivity issues (forcibly disconnecting twice and ruining my quest progression).

Love the ship (and Ordis), love the UI, love Vor's Prize, it was a good hour of playing before I was forcibly disconnected again and couldn't log in since.