Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jackal's Annoying Fireworks.

deffstriker

So I went to venus after the whole U14 deployment in my quest for a kubrow. It seems he now scales similiarly to captain vor. On its own that wouldn't pose much of a problem but I noticed another very annoying addition to the fight. In the secon 'half' of the fight, Jackal replaces it's rather heavily telegraphed and somewhat avoidable grenade spam with a salvo of homing missiles similiar to the ones used by Alad V's Zanuka. This attack would already be very lethal to players, especially those who choose to go solo like me, but the really obnoxious part of the fight began when it started spamming its shockwave stomping attack in conjunction with these missiles. It's very hard to combine running away from the missiles with paying enough attention to Jackal to dodge this shockwave which resulted in me getting thrown halfway acroos the room and then vaporized by the cluster of rockets following me.

What I'm getting at is that the rocket salvo is quite a bit more deady than anything else Jackal throws at you. I therefore suggest some adjustments be made to the fight to accomedate for this new attack, whether it be reducing the homing capability of the rockets so dodging them isn't such a chore or putting some sort of cooldown on the attack so players can recover in between salvos

The 'hide behind pillars' strategy doesn't work that well against the rockets as they arc around them before they start tracking players. My main complaint is not that the fight overall is difficult, it's that the rocket attack which was central to my previous post seems disproportianetely powerful in comparison to anything else the jackal can throw at you.