Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 - Optimizations

IronRushBR

Hello guys!

We know many optimizations efforts was included in this update trying to resolve many issues we know (lag, host with huge data to process, respawn calculations problem, etc...)

But one thing is certain... the game is visible more ugly. I play here with very maximum settings. And is much more ugly, sadly.

Lighting on the Corpus outpost looked a little odd to me, but that was all. Everything else looks the same to me, and the game runs really well now!

Though it should be noted that I do not run the game at max settings..

I agree with OP.  I play with max settings and the game looked perfect before update.  Now the graphics look dumbed down a little.  Rhino Prime

Ironskin is no longer gold, it has a frost snowy skin effect.  Should be called Iceskin instead of Ironskin.  Lighting on maps look blurry and washed out.

Off topic question: I beat Vor in the quest but didn't get a reward.  Is there suppose to be a reward given on completion of the quest?

Can someone please answer my above question?  After beating Vor in the quest, is there suppose to be a reward?  And to add to my previous post,

the graphics aren't bad and havn't changed in a major way.  I just could tell a little with the lighting on some maps and it seemed the textures were

a little lower then before, but the game is still beautiful. :)

I agree with OP.  I play with max settings and the game looked perfect before update.  Now the graphics look dumbed down a little.  Rhino Prime

Ironskin is no longer gold, it has a frost snowy skin effect.  Should be called Iceskin instead of Ironskin.  Lighting on maps look blurry and washed out.

Off topic question: I beat Vor in the quest but didn't get a reward.  Is there suppose to be a reward given on completion of the quest?

Something definitely seems to be off with the lighting since the update. Explosions and energy colors appear desaturated and have a white/washed out core.