Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Egg! Finally! What...? Oh No...

DeusDraco

Question

This is probably not the right place, but I finally got a kubrow egg. Only for the game decide that my leaving that mission was the perfect time to disconnect me. Fortunately, I had the foresight to screen cap that I did indeed get an egg. Any way to get some official assistance with this? Or am I stuck having to run another twenty missions to get another one?

If you finished the mission you might still have it, I disconnected at the end of matches a few times today and retained my mission rewards

Also, where did you get your kubrow egg?

The couple of times I've gotten back in have shown that I do not have the egg despite my efforts.

And I got it on earth doing the quest missions after killing Jackal.

Getting Kubrow eggs is kind of sad. You murder the parents, destroy their home, and then kidnap their children to raise as your own.

That's kinda how domestication works, you take one's young and raise them to be around you for several generations till you get the result you want, which is a loyal companion.

This is still kind of on topic but where do i get the incubator segment, quests in codex are "apparently" locked and I have no clue........

Need some help please......thanks.

I forgot which node exactly but its a survival in Jupiter, but I think you have to start the Kubrow Quest in order for you to get it