Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Simulator 2017 Is Live!

5oClock

Lol i thought that name was kinda funny, but im sure everyone knows what im talking about, not being able to login to Warframe right now. You enter your info, wait a good time and then get the ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT error.

I dont know too much about servers but im assuming DE is overrun by people logging in and their servers are taking a hit. Thats my guess. Leave some comments here if you want, lets talk :D

Welcome to Warframe 2.03.3.4.5.76.7.8? They seem to have this issues every time they unlease a "major" update...  You would think lotus would have learned by now to avoid such large surges of logins and players. But then again, Im all for the "Lets hype a major update to the player base and then not letting 7/10 people play it!! W00T

Welcome to Warframe 2.03.3.4.5.76.7.8? They seem to have this issues every time they unlease a "major" update...  You would think lotus would have learned by now to avoid such large surges of logins and players. But then again, Im all for the "Lets hype a major update to the player base and then not letting 7/10 people play it!! W00T

HEY the topic name sounded kinda impatient but im cool with waiting for this to be right. DE makes mistakes and you cant simply make a major update like this good from the moment of release, you need open beta testing.

Hello, my name is 2Kawaii4U and I'm going to review...Login Simulator 2017. After getting my own copy of the game, I was ecstatic to try it out and play it all day long after all the hype for it. When the game started, it placed me in a login screen just as the game was intended to. Once I've entered all my credentials, I had to wait a good solid 5 minutes for the game to respond. 5 minutes later I get "Login_Failed Could not Connect server ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT". It was marvellous, great ingenuity and design, the gameplay gets you hooked and you suddenly feel like smashing your keyboard in frustration but in a good (bad) way!

I rate it 0/10.

Seriously tho, I hope this gets fixed ASAP because I really really want to try out U14 badly.

Something tells me it's not easy to prepare servers for the amount of players that actively play Warframe and returning players to all log in at once for an update.

A lot of you folks don't seem to grasp how DDOS works, whether intentional or not.  It happened to Diablo 3 and GTA 5 too and they had substantially more budget for server load.

When a percentage threshold of your userbase is reached, the server cannot function properly.  These servers are built for the day-to-day loads and it isn't a flip of a switch or cheap to simply "make it better" for outliers like an update release.

HEY the topic name sounded kinda impatient but im cool with waiting for this to be right. DE makes mistakes and you cant simply make a major update like this good from the moment of release, you need open beta testing.

Wasn't trying to be serious hehe I also can wait a day for them to fix things.

Got Ascend: Hand of Kul to play around with aswell my oculus riftytifty :)

DE, like many game companies, is approaching these releases like an "lolroflstomp" Rhino, and not with the ninja finesse of an Ash or Loki. They should never announce an exact release date. Just build hype, and tell everyone who asks, "It releases when it's ready." Then surprise everyone with release of a more stable update. So much easier and less stressful for the devs.

That is how it works, if servers weren't stress-tested. You saw that "phenomenon" at U12 and U13. Nothing changed yet.

Guess that's the deal with PWE - getting backup about server stuff, more hardware katching.

Edited by Pacheon