Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Simulator 2017 Is Live!

5oClock

DE, like many game companies, is approaching these releases like an "lolroflstomp" Rhino, and not with the ninja finesse of an Ash or Loki. They should never announce an exact release date. Just build hype, and tell everyone who asks, "It releases when it's ready." Then surprise everyone with release of a more stable update. So much easier and less stressful for the devs.

You'd think they would have proper and sufficient server infrastructure set for the enormous hype they themselves created, but nope. Seems like the update itself was not the only delay.

I ignored Warframe for weeks because i felt watching my tapestry for an hour was time better spend than braindead warframe grind.. and now that i am willing to give Warframe another shot it is even more buggy, login doesn't work and there isn't even a close game button.

But that's Warframe 2014 i guess.. rapidly downhill since open Beta...

You'd think they would have proper and sufficient server infrastructure set for the enormous hype they themselves created, but nope. Seems like the update itself was not the only delay.

Yup. But this really isn't on the devs. This whole thing smacks of bad upper management. I could see the stress wearing on all the devs' faces in the last few Devstreams, but none moreso than [DE]Steve's. Dude looked totally wiped out. That's the look I have when my boss rides me hard at my job.

Edited by Kizlev