Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fully Ranked Mods Disappeared (Option To Hide; Not A Bug)

Anakae

Dear precious Developers,

could I please get my Mods back?.

As a example I had a fully upgraded Ghost mod but can´t find it in the collection now; only 7 unranked ones.

This is only a example .. there are a lot of mods missing.

I have ~ 40k rating now and it was like double that amount at least I do not really keep track.

This can be a visual thing because the steamline on my Necro is still there but not in my collection.

But its not only for equipped stuff as I do not have a Shade Sentinel.

As the title says, i can't see anymore most of my mods in the ship storage, BUT they are still existing because i can see and swap them in the weapons selection.

It's kinda problematic because i can't sell or check the ones i need to.

Thanks for your time.

Today I maxed out a Pack Leader and Eleventh Storm, only to find them gone from my inventory. I tested to see if the bug was just with fusing, but all mods that I've ranked up not to max didn't dissapear.

Help? ;A;

I don't know if it's because of the update or because of Vor's Prize specifically, but I had around 330 unique mods (At last count, I believe I had everything except for Primed Chamber and the accidentally-transmutable mods) and now I have barely a hundred.

My mod rating has tanked from over seven million down to 1.6 million as a result.

Edited by Yezzik

Yeah, looks like the "mod" section doesn't show ranked mods.  Looks like i have everything except the fact many are ranked.

Mod rating was ~31mil now 550k >.>.

When in the arsenal and equping mods, everything seems to be there.

In the MOD Collection, the UI does not show fully ranked mods. They're hidden as it was in the tranmustation. I've asked a few of clan mates to test it. They also said that their fully maxed mods are not showing in their "MOD Collection".

Upon checking out my mod collection I noticed my rating was 535k when previously it was over 6 milllion.

Sorting my collection by Rank, the highest rank mod I see is a Rank 8 Vitality.

I hope this is just a UI bug and that all my/our rank 10 mods are not gone.