Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor's Prize

Etsoree

Question

13 answers to this question

if your doing the prolo it kinda just tells you you gotta do x mission to get x component to fix your ship, and from there you gotta stop vor from doing w/e it is that he did from working.

did you skip the Quest? You might have done by selecting the second option when you logged in for the first time after Update 14.

If you did then there is no way currently to redo the quest.

If your in the prologue, then the first quest part in Vor's prize is to restore the comm's module which can be found on Mantle, Earth.

(That's assuming you have only done the very first part of the quest)

Edited by NovusNova

I'm currently in the prologue.

So you've done the whole thing where you run away from Vor and are in your ship? If so, just go to the solar map and you'll see and icon above the planet and Level [Avoiding spoilers for those who haven't done it, though I don't know why I am being spoiler free as possible]

do anyone know where to get the segment for the kubrow thingy on the ship, -___- my brain hurts

Instead of going completely off-topic you should have made your own thread in Players helping players in regards to this

This kind of post is considered spam

Instead of going completely off-topic you should have made your own thread in Players helping players in regards to this

This kind of post is considered spam

Instead of telling him to make a new thread, you should've told him to find one of the dozen threads answering the question in that area.

So you've done the whole thing where you run away from Vor and are in your ship? If so, just go to the solar map and you'll see and icon above the planet and Level [Avoiding spoilers for those who haven't done it, though I don't know why I am being spoiler free as possible]

Maybe he didn't get any icons? At least i didn't get an icon, so it's quite annoying to find out what and where you have to do something. I had an extractor at earth...could be a bug and it interfere's with the mission icon?

Maybe he didn't get any icons? At least i didn't get an icon, so it's quite annoying to find out what and where you have to do something. I had an extractor at earth...could be a bug and it interfere's with the mission icon?

Possibly, I never really encountered any bugs while I was doing the first part, Here's a thought, did the server crash just after you finished the level?

Possibly, I never really encountered any bugs while I was doing the first part, Here's a thought, did the server crash just after you finished the level?

No, the crash was a bit later. But the first time i was on my ship, i couldn't do anything, so i had to do a re-login. I'm suprised you didn't encounter any bugs, because i got a lot. I regret to not skip the prologue.

No, the crash was a bit later. But the first time i was on my ship, i couldn't do anything, so i had to do a re-login. I'm suprised you didn't encounter any bugs, because i got a lot. I regret to not skip the prologue.

I have encountered a bug, I need to build the counter measure but I don't have the BP, so I'm stuck in my Liset with Ordis, send Help