Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Very Proud And Thankful Of Everyone Who Worked On Update 14

Desamos

I wanna thank everyone in DE, and congradulate them in delivering such beautiful, unique and awesome content. I toast a drink to everyone who stayed up late. I hope you guys get some good rest and lots of support (I know I will be) because you guys are going towards a very beautiful direction. Good Job and most importantly, thank you.

-Sincerely,
A huge fan.

Edited by Desamos

If only the evolution engine would let me enjoy the new content properly, instead of randomly crashing every 5 to 10 minutes.

Other than that, yes, solid update, fills my "i believe in DE" meter back up to 99%.

Edited by -Areus-

I would love to be Proud of DE and congratulate them on a great update, but unfortunately I can't even play the game. Do to the Countermeasure bug, myself and many others can not play the game at all. I'm not going to thank DE for anything until they address and fix this bug. I don't care how awesome the patch may be, or how well made it may be. None of that matters if there is a single Game Breaking bug that prevents you from enjoying any of that.

Edited by Eclipsen

I'm seeing a lot negative comments on this thread. This was a thank you thread. You can put your complaints in a different thread that would actually help DE (maybe the bug section of the forums). If you're not thankful, then keep that to yourself in a different post. Please note this game is in beta, they are still producing the game, nothing will be fully functional until much later. Thanks.

Edited by Desamos

Please note this game is in beta, they are still producing the game, nothing will be fully functional until much later. Thanks.

The game isn't functional at all right now for people who have encountered this bug. I know you don't want us to be negative, and I know DE has been working hard. But I don't think we should be congratulating them until they finish fixing this patch. The patch should have never been released. We shouldn't show them that this kind of patching is ok in the future by congratulating them for it.

Edited by Eclipsen

I just started playing update 14, I don't know what bugs you guys were having when it first came out, but I'm loving every bit of the game. Sure theres some things here or there, but who cares, they'll fix it. So much awesome content, and so many new mods to farm now, I am not complaining.