Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quests?

-Mr.Meeseeks-

Question

So the first thing I did from U14 was complete the prologue was which really fun and and great tutorial for newer players. I then wanted to get myself a kubrow, which requires a genetic lab. I noticed from the patch notes that it can be acquired through the quest system... Though I can't for the life of me find where to even start quests! Anyone wanna clue me in?

5 answers to this question

For the Kubrow quest you start by killing the Jackal and getting a drop from him that has an image of a kubrow then go to the codex and then under quests select the kubrow quest and in the bottom right hand corner should be the option to start it, start it then follow the quest to get the incubator segment to power the module and to get your first Kubrow.

For the Kubrow quest you start by killing the Jackal and getting a drop from him that has an image of a kubrow then go to the codex and then under quests select the kubrow quest and in the bottom right hand corner should be the option to start it, start it then follow the quest to get the incubator segment to power the module and to get your first Kubrow.

And Mirage?

Ah. thanks.