Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inverting Sprint System And Stamina

Andrew016

99% of the time you play warframe you hold sprint button -> stamina depletes -> hold sprint -> stamina depletes -> hold sprint and so on...

Why don't you invert it that Warframe runs by default - not taking any stamina from you while running... and holding shift button making you walk slowly

And making stamina only for wallrunning and blocking?

Wouldn't it be better?

Ever since stamina was nerfed to prevent rushing, the game just hasn't played the same. I constantly run low on stamina just by running to combat, then completely run out by attacking one enemy with my melee weapon.

It's no fun, but considering how long the change has been in place, I doubt that any changes will be made to the stamina system any time soon (especially due to the community's overwhelming amount of hostility towards rushers).

Nah. Cause no game does that, so it would seem awkward. (Unless its optional) But no stamina for sprint. Yah

Call of Duty, Borderlands, Battlefield 4 (I think), Sniper Elite, and Grand Theft Auto are some games that have infinite sprint, so it's not like it's a new thing.

Double post is super effective.

Nah. Cause no game does that, so it would seem awkward. (Unless its optional) But no stamina for sprint. Yes please

Alot do.....

Run is normal and holding = walk/sneak mode

Call of Duty, Borderlands, Battlefield 4 (I think), Sniper Elite, and Grand Theft Auto are some games that have infinite sprint, so it's not like it's a new thing.

Double post is super effective.

Qouted the wrong post of yours but Eh

There isnt really that much hostility towards rushers on their own

Alot of it was rage at novas thatd literally rush the map faster than anyone but a rush modded loki could and killing everything in sight right away leaving nothing for anyone to so much as see before they get to the end

THATS NOT FUN

Slide. Never run out of stamina, and faster.

This^