Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Rare 10 Fusion Core Is Gone!

Yamanokami

Welp I just check my fusion cores and my only rare 10 fusion core is missing, but it seems like it was replace with a core with 10 empty ranks on it. I just want to know what happen to it, because it was one of my favorite mementos from when I played closed beta.

I haven't seen this one yet, but I have over 500 fusion cores from when they got converted from the old mod system (before the cards) and had over 100 cores rare6 and higher (even one rare10).  

Bug 1. It takes over 15 seconds for any mod/fusion/transmute click to get processed.

Bug 2. All of those old fusion cores got turned into common with no rank, which is tons of lost fusion experience.  

For bug 1, I'm guessing using my cores will help, however I didn't have a problem until now.  I need a ton of credits to use them all though, so it's going to be a while until I do.

For bug 2, Is there anything that's at least comparable ?  Really feel gypped here.

I did have news.

It appears cores of rank>5 are not supported anymore by the UI. 

quote:

I would strongly recommend fusing or selling these items as they are no longer properly sorted by the games UI and are likely causing you some problems. It is possible there will be a fix in the future to help resolve this issue, but since there are so few of these modules remaining in the wild (it wasn't really intended that people would be holding on to them) I can't say when the dev team will have the time to implement the change. These modules will still work effectively if used in fusions, but as you can see they can cause problems in large quantities in your inventory.

Note: I have thousands of those, and they cause the game to freeze for a couple minutes anytime I want to access any component of the mod UI.

I tried to sell/fuse them, but they're worth what they show: unranked common cores.

In a word: nothing.

#screwed

Edited by Thelonious

I did have news.

It appears cores of rank>5 are not supported anymore by the UI. 

quote:

I would strongly recommend fusing or selling these items as they are no longer properly sorted by the games UI and are likely causing you some problems. It is possible there will be a fix in the future to help resolve this issue, but since there are so few of these modules remaining in the wild (it wasn't really intended that people would be holding on to them) I can't say when the dev team will have the time to implement the change. These modules will still work effectively if used in fusions, but as you can see they can cause problems in large quantities in your inventory.

Note: I have thousands of those, and they cause the game to freeze for a couple minutes anytime I want to access any component of the mod UI.

I tried to sell/fuse them, but they're worth what they show: unranked common cores.

In a word: nothing.

#screwed

Not cool at all, wont touch them as they are now, indeed worthless even sold or fused. At least we should get something back in excange of this lost of many valuable cores if it wont get fixed. Now i understand my freezes anyway.

Edited by fatalis92

This will be fixed in an upcoming hotfix, support diagnosed the issue and relayed the problem to Dev and it will be fixed when we deploy (hopefully this week). When the hotfix is deployed and you login, your 'broken' cores will be converted to a proper functioning core that will stack.

This will be fixed in an upcoming hotfix, support diagnosed the issue and relayed the problem to Dev and it will be fixed when we deploy (hopefully this week). When the hotfix is deployed and you login, your 'broken' cores will be converted to a proper functioning core that will stack.

Does that mean I'll have my Rare 10's back?

Fak, I used up all of the unstacked "commons" because the were cluttering my inventory. i thought that it was just a bug where commons weren't grouped orz.

Welp, goodbye Rare10s, it was fun.

EDIT: Yep, checked. Gone.

Edited by Shion963

At least you got Rare10s... I'm STILL waiting to recieve mine.....I upgraded my Steel Charge to Rank 6 at that time and i thought people got 3x Rare10s for that (when the Rank 6-10 Steel Charges got rolled back to 5)...I never recieved those...

At least you got Rare10s... I'm STILL waiting to recieve mine.....I upgraded my Steel Charge to Rank 6 at that time and i thought people got 3x Rare10s for that (when the Rank 6-10 Steel Charges got rolled back to 5)...I never recieved those...

That was Legendary, instead of Rare10s right?

Hi, guys more than a week i finally got my support ticket replied to, after accidentally auto-fusing my rare 10 fusion cores/uncommon ones without realizing as i didn't check what cores was used when i auto-fused.

I have gotten all my cores back.. but all unranked common 10's I know a couple of hotfixs ago they fixed it as i saw my rare 10's back. So, i am unsure if i should re-open the support ticket. Do i have to wait for other hotfix for it to come?

I have uploaded a video a year back or so, as you can see that it goes down from Maxed rank rare 10 fusion cores downards. http://youtu.be/pA9N-CVYxso

It may have been due to the server maintenance, so i am unsure to re-open the ticket.