Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Devstream #33!

[DE]Rebecca

So, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!  X-D  I took screenshots, and just started the new pistols building using 200 Morphics.  I await my special gift as mentioned in the stream!  X-D

I has screenshots to prove it...

14500422937_19ee82c570_s.jpgWarframe0022 by Valnac, on Flickr

14500228219_458426a029_s.jpgWarframe0023 by Valnac, on Flickr

14706759033_1d33d36ee2_s.jpgWarframe0024 by Valnac, on Flickr

14683694531_d56da5b8d0_s.jpgWarframe0025 by Valnac, on Flickr

14706758763_b9df54f50e_s.jpgWarframe0026 by Valnac, on Flickr

14706758733_f1467aa884_s.jpgWarframe0027 by Valnac, on Flickr

14684490494_2bf0c831b1_s.jpgWarframe0028 by Valnac, on Flickr

OH THE JOY!  X-D

-BloodSlice

Gr8 upd8 m8 I r8 8/8...

(Glad to see Darvo back, he even saved me when I was hacking a console.... :) )

More seriously, average devstream : there were a lot of winners (I don't know why) and you all seemed really happy and having fun (Sheldon's dances! :D ) but we didn't get new informations, new content shown (you showed tons of stuff like 3d models,WIP content screenshots and concept arts in the latest devstreams!Here we saw...Ingame situations)& not really interesting answers. (we'll fix this and that)

Why don't you also take the most interesting questions in a thread before the stream and the most relevant questions in the twitch chat equally (like previously)? I was waiting for questions on Stealth,Parkour 2.0(and the ability to hang on ledges/move sideways,discussed in the latest devstream),the space station you talked about recently,J3-Golem & other bosses reworks,some frames changes,performance tweaks,new Infested units,community enemy concepts, grind reducing,hints on the Corpus ice tileset....

Anyway, take a rest,after this much work you deserved it.We'll play your game "while it stays your game"(if you know what I mean),give good or bad feedback to help you improving it and thanks for sacrificing so much for your game & your playerbase. Peace...

Edited by unknow99

It was wonderful to see you all so happy and joyous this stream. It really felt like a couch conversation rather than a two-sided Q&A like the last stream or two did, Don't get me wrong, I like all the livestreams, but this one was just really great since everyone seemed to be satisfied and relieved about shipping U14.

Would love to see more of this :P though I know I would miss the concept art and spoilers haha

I see that Rebecca is still carrying these sheets of paper, even though the devstream topics keep being locked lately. Can questions for the stream be asked somewhere else or they simply handpick them from the entire forums?