Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mk-1 Tutorial Weapons

TrinityPrime

Would that mean the Lato could finaly get a buff since it would now not be the real "starter" weapon anymore? Can't they just make the current one the Mk-1 and buff the regular version into being able to hold up into higher levels like the Lex can?

Would that mean the Lato could finaly get a buff since it would now not be the real "starter" weapon anymore? Can't they just make the current one the Mk-1 and buff the regular version into being able to hold up into higher levels like the Lex can?

and then that givces them a reason to revert the lato lato vandal and lato prime to the original stats before the mass nerf

The Lato and Skana are both in the tutorial mission as starter weapons.

Primary: Mk1 Braton, Mk1 Paris, Mk1 Strun

Secondary: Lato, Mk1 Furis, Mk1 Kunai

Melee: Skana, Mk1 Furax, Mk1 Bo

The Lato and Skana are both in the tutorial mission as starter weapons.

Primary: Mk1 Braton, Mk1 Paris, Mk1 Strun

Secondary: Lato, Mk1 Furis, Mk1 Kunai

Melee: Skana, Mk1 Furax, Mk1 Bo

Yes but those were MK1 versions. I agree, they should buff the Skana and Lato. It would be just like the MK1 Braton and the regular Braton. The MK1 is for newborn players, and then they can buy the regular one for credits.

Yes but those were MK1 versions. I agree, they should buff the Skana and Lato. It would be just like the MK1 Braton and the regular Braton. The MK1 is for newborn players, and then they can buy the regular one for credits.

I don't think you read his post correctly, there is no such thing as a mk-1 skana or mk-1 lato, the ones in the prologue were just the skana and lato.

I don't think you read his post correctly, there is no such thing as a mk-1 skana or mk-1 lato, the ones in the prologue were just the skana and lato.

Really? I thought they were.

*shrug*

In that case they should make the Lato and Skana have regular and MK1 versions, for the sake of consistency. THEN they should add all MK1 weapons to the market. Perhaps the could make it so MK1 weapons dont take up weapon slots, so new players can get the chance to try them all out...

*shrug*

In that case they should make the Lato and Skana have regular and MK1 versions, for the sake of consistency. THEN they should add all MK1 weapons to the market. Perhaps the could make it so MK1 weapons dont take up weapon slots, so new players can get the chance to try them all out...

and buff the normal lato latovandal and lado prime! pleeeeeeeeeease give them back their old stats DE <3?

*shrug*

Thats a really good idea and it would help players figure out what they like so then they can go grind for the normal versions of those weapons. I also would like to see the Lato and Skana buffed slightly as well even though the Skana is already pretty nice and a Lato with maxed fire rate is pretty usable as well.

• 1 month later...

This must be strangest thread i've seen in awhile. Let me quote myself from other thread:

It may just be me, but these MK 1 weapons are met with more joy than Amprex, Venka and Silva & Aegis combined.

Really strange how people have to be convinced that Quanta is fun, unique and powerful gun.