Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... (Where To Find Salvage?)

Mad-Professor

Question

I guess they expect us to buy salvage from the market since they got rid of mars, jupiter and sedna.

I did at some point in the vor's prize quest line, come across some salvage but have not been able to get anymore since I don't remember which mission had it.

Any ideas where I can find salvage?

12 answers to this question

Last I checked Salvage can be found just about in every Corpus Mission out their, however I still see these planets on my solar system last I checked. Then again I'm not looking at it this moment so if what you say is true that's my best guess for ya sorry cant help ya further.

Last I checked Salvage can be found just about in every Corpus Mission out their, however I still see these planets on my solar system last I checked. Then again I'm not looking at it this moment so if what you say is true that's my best guess for ya sorry cant help ya further.

I was in venus before the update, corpus never dropped salvage for me. I'll go check out a corpus mission see if it starts dropping salvage.

There is a mission after darvo rescue that give required materials.

Yeah it gave enough to build the acaris nesp-thingy-ma-jig.

Got rid of these planets? Have you unlocked them yet...?

No, But I was able to see them before the update. Now the only thing that shows up is earth, venus, mercury, saturn, void, and dojo.

ahhh, so where do we get salvage from now?

I just tried a few corpus missions, they are too difficult for me to complete now, I use to be able to solo them fine now I can't. And they do not drop salvage.

So where do we get salvage from?

You must travel to the other planets. Something like this:

Bosses of planets you have available drop navigation systems leading to the next planet in the lineup.

I think.