Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This New Ui Is Spectacular. It Has One Issue, Tilt.

InForWar

I must admit, DE you made an amazing job with U14. I absolutely love it.

the way you kinda stay on your ship the whole time is an epic thing, that i currently enjoy a lot.

This update really refurbished the game.

out of the subject, i tried several of the new features and i love them.

Back to subject:

I found a lot of the UI like inventory and such rather uncomfortable, since it's tilted pretty roughly. and especially in the upgrading UI. the mods are in the side and it tilts in a way that i something have a hard time reading what it says..

I think this issue needs to be resolved by reducing the tilt greatly.

It feels like the UI is a bit too floaty and mouse responsive. just feels a bit wierd.

Yep they need to make it more 4:3 friendly, it's such a pain for my 4:3 dekstop monitor ... an honestly even on a 16:9 laptop I can't even read the damn stuff that's to the left, not to mention trying to equip mods, they're so tiny and hidden in the back :c

Yep they need to make it more 4:3 friendly, it's such a pain for my 4:3 dekstop monitor ... an honestly even on a 16:9 laptop I can't even read the damn stuff that's to the left, not to mention trying to equip mods, they're so tiny and hidden in the back :c

my monitor is 16:9 and i'm having trouble with it.

I don't know when this starts that there is this obsession with UI menu rolling and pitching while you move mouse cursor or selecting.  It's totally unnecessary and distracting.  It is one of those ideas that sound cool at first but completely useless.

I have to agree that some of the menus are obstructed by my characters hands (nyx) or obscure the view with body mass, additionally I would like to see more than 1 line at a time so I can quickly identify objects quicker. Either the warframe needs to be put to the left more, put into the background with menus in the foreground, or camera pulled out more (larger FOV). Another fix I can imagine off the top of my head, is for at least the arsenal maybe a few other stations is maneuvering the camera to a first-person pov (as if staring through the warframe's helmet at the options)