Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Enlightened Ash User.

MAL1WAN

Ash skills are worthless.

I only use Shuriken and Blade Storm and disregard the other two useless skills because they are useless blah blah blargh.

This is what I thought about when I used Ash. Not until after I watched this.

It's simple really. The two "useless" skills I disregarded, especially Smoke Bomb, was the Gem of Ash and making him a complete stealth Warframe. You don't need a Shade to help you because he'll only blow your cover.

The two "v" polarity slot I also mocked before does, I repeat, does suit him best. Focus to improve your skill damage and Continuity to prolong your Smoke Bomb. While in Smoke bomb, paired with high fire rate weapons like Zoren or Fang, lets you connect high damages to your enemies while they don't see you. Also, the stun it gives does provide an opening for a charge attack. You think you'll not use this skill, think again. Give it a change and you'll know what I'm talking about. and we all know that this is an escape mechanism, but I rather now use it this way.

Though there is still one thing that puts Ash down is his helmet. Why sacrifice power efficiency? Ash needs a large pool of energy to be "stealthy". His health would be a decent sacrifice since he has a lot of it when he gets stronger. Also his armor is tough enough to endure being hosed down.

P.S. I still agree that Teleport needs a tweaking where the enemy doesn't punch you in the face first before you get him and the Blade Storm needs more improvement.

ahh mike...honestly his guides need to be stickied they are soo interesting and usefull. And he thought me alot of stuff on ash too.

But to stay on topic , ash's skills are situational but as long as this current energy system exist ash's skill are fairly subpar. But that's my opinion and I'm glad you like him.

ahh mike...honestly his guides need to be stickied they are soo interesting and usefull. And he thought me alot of stuff on ash too.

But to stay on topic , ash's skills are situational but as long as this current energy system exist ash's skill are fairly subpar. But that's my opinion and I'm glad you like him.

yeah his smoke bomb is honestly his only redeeming factor imo, his shuriken has subpar dmg, his teleport is too delayed to do anything other than maybe tele res an friend, and his blade storm is decent though the animation should be changed, i dislike the increased FOV, most of the time im watching the ult through walls, which is far from cool.

and yeah mike has a very interesting personality i thoroughly enjoy his work, he has posted on his newest warframe crash course(saryn) that DE has contacted him about do more warframe content so cant wait for that =)

Edited by Jeffrywinkles

The 2 i use all the time is smoke bomb and Blade storm, I like the paris bow so I dont use shuriken unless i really need it.

Actually i thought i wouldnt like shade but now i think differntly. See if you upgrade shades ghost mod you turn invisible farther away even tho shade doesnt go invis you do. If you upgrade shades shield and health its really good. He is a scenario.

Im running up to a mob of guys to unless some duel zoren destructiong before i get there shade invis me and they dont shoot me they start shooting shade, but he has shield and health on his so he can take it. I time up my charge while invis and unleash the furry right when i get there.

So instead of them weaking my shield when i get there i have full shield thanks to shade's distraction.

So i think if you mod shade right he can be very useful.

yeah his smoke bomb is honestly his only redeeming factor imo, his shuriken has subpar dmg, his teleport is too delayed to do anything other than maybe tele res an friend, and his blade storm is decent though the animation should be changed, i dislike the increased FOV, most of the time im watching the ult through walls, which is far from cool.

and yeah mike has a very interesting personality i thoroughly enjoy his work, he has posted on his newest warframe crash course(saryn) that DE has contacted him about do more warframe content so cant wait for that =)

Have they? where did you hear that? And good for him!

Ash skills are worthless.

I only use Shuriken and Blade Storm and disregard the other two useless skills because they are useless blah blah blargh.

This is what I thought about when I used Ash. Not until after I watched this.

It's simple really. The two "useless" skills I disregarded, especially Smoke Bomb, was the Gem of Ash and making him a complete stealth Warframe. You don't need a Shade to help you because he'll only blow your cover.

The two "v" polarity slot I also mocked before does, I repeat, does suit him best. Focus to improve your skill damage and Continuity to prolong your Smoke Bomb. While in Smoke bomb, paired with high fire rate weapons like Zoren or Fang, lets you connect high damages to your enemies while they don't see you. Also, the stun it gives does provide an opening for a charge attack. You think you'll not use this skill, think again. Give it a change and you'll know what I'm talking about. and we all know that this is an escape mechanism, but I rather now use it this way.

Though there is still one thing that puts Ash down is his helmet. Why sacrifice power efficiency? Ash needs a large pool of energy to be "stealthy". His health would be a decent sacrifice since he has a lot of it when he gets stronger. Also his armor is tough enough to endure being hosed down.

P.S. I still agree that Teleport needs a tweaking where the enemy doesn't punch you in the face first before you get him and the Blade Storm needs more improvement.

Dude, what? people are complaining about Shurken and Teleport, CERTAINLY not smoke screen!

Shuriken is insanely inaccurate right now (so much so, many consider it a bug), and I can't count how many times I've read about (and experianced for that matter) the delay after teleporting being so annoying and disrupting any actions.

Smoke screen is and always has been a god send of an ability for Ash BECAUSE of the crit chance increase while stealthed! Yeah, sure, some of us Ash users want it to last longer, but at the end of the day the skill is not broken at all, and it makes ash one of the strongest offensive warframes available!