Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Quest(Stuck On Quest After Hatching A Kubrow, Need Help)

Immortal

Question

I got the egg from the Kubrow Starter Kit, and hatched my Kubrow and rushed it and now all Ordis is saying is look how cute it is and stuff.

My Navigation on my Ship still says i need to complete Howl of the Kubrow, does anyone know what to do after you hatch it for this quest?

Edited by Imortel

14 answers to this question

SPOILER ALERT

hmm when i started the quest i had to kill the jackal and when i finished that either lotus or ordis said to me that i need to get an egg on earth or something and i think that is the second part of the mission

Already did those parts, now lotus saying nothing to me and Ordis just saying look at the kubrow that i hatched, and the Mission is still there saying not complete

I'm half convinced they haven't finished the Kubrow coding but they knew we'd explode if they pushed back the update farther, so they just disabled the growth timer and they'll start growing after the next hotfix. lol. :P

I'm okay with there being a timer - its bizarre there's no indicators for it.

its been like 20 hours since i made my little kubrow and she hasnt shown any growth at all.... Sometimes it looks like she picked up a mod with the little glowy animation thing... but no fur patterns or anything and she hasnt grown at all... Its possible the growth times are random and each kubrow takes a certain amount of time seeing as there is no visible timer to their adulthood.