Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How & Where To Get Kubrow Egg?

Santa02

Question

Yeah, that's it. I'm at something like 100 dens and still no egg. Nice.

You might have already gotten it. It's barely noticeable- like a brown potato or rock. And when you do get one it wont let u get more but a line o white text barely visible at the bottom o screen will tell ya you have one

So my question is where do i get the segment for the bio lab?

I just finished doing vor's killing mission and i can't progress anymore...i've reloaded the game 3 times now and nothing comes up. I got the kubrow pack from the market i dunno if that gave me an egg or not...I've been killing kubrow dens too and I don't seem to get one...

but again how go i get the segment for that part of the ship?

When you're done with Vor, you're done.
Like, that's pretty much the tutorial.

The Kubrow Pack SHOULD have given you an egg.
Thing is, you need the bio lab segment. Kill Jackal for it - that'll start up the Howl of the Kubrow quest line, where you can start it in the Codex. From there it'll tell you to do survival on Jupiter, and there you go.
Probably.

Kubrow eggs are otherwise found on Earth. They're a rare drop.

Edited by Moolsies

When you're done with Vor, you're done.

Like, that's pretty much the tutorial.

The Kubrow Pack SHOULD have given you an egg.

Thing is, you need the bio lab segment. Kill Jackal for it - that'll start up the Howl of the Kubrow quest line, where you can start it in the Codex. From there it'll tell you to do survival on Jupiter, and there you go.

Probably.

Kubrow eggs are otherwise found on Earth. They're a rare drop.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/264335-purchased-kubrow-starter-kit-and-i-didnt-get-an-egg/

I bought the pack and didn't get an egg....also i'm going to try now the jackal thing and see what happens...

Ok guys, all of you seem to be confused on how to get the egg.

It's simple, you have to close your eyes, and ask RNG to give you an egg. If you don't get an egg, he says no.

If you do, then don't tell anyone else, because they'll probably try to kill you, or they'll say you bought it.

After you get an egg, you'll need to spin around exactly 3 times, that increases the chance that you'll do something pointless.

Then, insert the egg into the magic blender. ( Assuming you got the egg. )

The End.

I could imagine the egg getting glitched behind the den after dropping.

I did some runs and dropped nothing. Than I suspected the above, equipped carrier instead of helios.... and see... first run with carrier: egg.

i've been using carrier the whole time. i've done 30+ runs and nothing

I think everyone has a high chance to get one on their first run cuz that's when I got mine too.

really? 26th run, no egg. So, no, first run has the same chance as the others.

Game thinks I have one too, RAWRZZ, but I don't. It's painful to see purely cosmetic bugs get fixed, but most gameplay-related bugs aren't. UI bugs aren't exactly gameplay-related.

I received an egg from a mission before I got the incubator up and running. Now every time I log in or complete a mission, Lotus tells me I found an egg. But it doesn't show up in my inventory and I can't use it in the incubator. 

After 200+ runs and no egg, I decided to just buy it for 10 plat, as much as I didnt want to because the kubrow I might get could be a type I dont want, and id have wasted 10 platinum :(

Edited by Sorez