Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How & Where To Get Kubrow Egg?

Santa02

Question

really? 26th run, no egg. So, no, first run has the same chance as the others.

Game thinks I have one too, RAWRZZ, but I don't. It's painful to see purely cosmetic bugs get fixed, but most gameplay-related bugs aren't. UI bugs aren't exactly gameplay-related.

I think this is happening to me. Lotus and Ordis keep telling me I need to find an egg. Then as soon as that dialogue is finished they say I have an egg. I checked my inventory and I do not, and I went by the incubator and still have an 'x' next to the 'find an egg' requirement. I've also heard you can only hold one egg at a time, so I'm thinking the game thinks I have one when I do not and is not letting the rng give me a real one. Hope this gets fixed soon. I really want my puppy!

I did the mission that is said to go to for the quest (the one with the icon above it) around 20 ish times, never found an egg.  Destroyed every den I could find and still nothing.  I went to a different mission on Earth, a sabotage one I think, and first run I found an egg.  I feel like that first mission it tells you to go too must be bugged atm or something.  But if you're still not finding eggs, try other missions on Earth and good luck hunting :)  Hope this helps others.

Edited by OnyxRevan

I could imagine the egg getting glitched behind the den after dropping.

I did some runs and dropped nothing. Than I suspected the above, equipped carrier instead of helios.... and see... first run with carrier: egg.

I wish the DEs would get on this right away, it completely breaks the quest unless you buy it or have a carrier sentinel. 

There's an infuriating bug concerning this.  When an egg drops, it seems to be turned into a nav for many players.  Found out about it when a friend who got eggs dropping almost every mission with kubrow dens.  Said I had to be doing something wrong, so my hosted a run.  Turns out that while my friend saw eggs dropping, those same drops were regular nav co-ordinates for me.

Shenanigans.

Much swearing ensued on my part.

Edited by DeMeritus

There's an infuriating bug concerning this.  When an egg drops, it seems to be turned into a nav for many players.  Found out about it when a friend who got eggs dropping almost every mission with kubrow dens.  Said I had to be doing something wrong, so my hosted a run.  Turns out that while my friend saw eggs dropping, those same drops were regular nav co-ordinates for me.

Shenanigans.

I do seem to have a lot of nav points drop

I wish the DEs would get on this right away, it completely breaks the quest unless you buy it or have a carrier sentinel. 

I am quite sure by now that some items get glitched behind the Dens, becoming unreachable for players without a carrier.

Yes... someone should tell them. But I think they know by now.

If you guys are lucky, this gets fixed on monday. If not, on wednesday.

I got 2 eggs by now. ...like... 2 carrier runs later. All runs with other sentinels- nothing.

But don't worry. I am currently stuck at the end of the Kubrow quest ~~.´Not that lucky after all.

After reading comments on this thread, I decided to try a couple methods. I wanted to test the carrier method but mine died and usually I party but this time, I went to solo and instead, I stood on top of one of the dens and killed it and bam, got the egg so I suggest trying this method on each den.

Shenanigans.

I hope you did report that to developers? If you haven't then you should do that as it's not something obvious for most people.

Almost 200 dens destroyed, no egg.  Not counting when the update started and it kept telling me I already had the egg when I hadn't even done the quest yet.  Have Carrier equipped.  Super quick loadout.  Prayed to RNG.  Maybe RNG is like cats.  If you pay no attention, then they like you.  I'm thinking though, that I'm supposed to be getting them fairly often.  I was wondering about the nav coordinates.  That's kinda what I figured.  I advise everyone to stop playing this mission until DE says it's fixed if you're getting nav coordinates from destroying the dens.

Edited by NixinVictus