Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

oyunu uzun süreden sonra tekrar yükledim güncellemedeki ana,yan ve yakın dövüş silahlarında 3 seçenek var ben daha farklı silahlar seçtim ama bana orjinal warframe karakterinin ekipmanları verildi ne yapabilirim.

So, here I am, all super psyched about the new update, ready to play Tamagotchi Warframe and the new tutorial quest.  Then I find all the quests are bugged, you can't complete them.  I can't finish the intro Vor's Quest.  I can't find a Kubrow egg even though it's telling me I did, and, oh yeah, the Commanders are still making me do stupid forced animations to make you look disoriented like I'M an A.I.   That's just Comcastic.  It looks awesome, yeah, but did anybody actually play this through before releasing it?   I know we're the "beta testers" here, but, I mean, c'mon, really.

Well your hotfix is good and all, but... it didn't fix my issue:

What happened? Um, 2 or maybe 3 things.

In order of things happening:
1) i made the "ascaris countermeasure" with components i had in inventory BEFORE running the mission to get them, and yes it got MADE AND TAKEN out of the foundry before running the mission, also in the same foundry session i took out a ready forma and queued another.
2) i ran the mission with the 3 containers

- somewhere between 1 and 3 the update happened... not sure if that changed anything

3) i ran the vor mission on mercury (without it showing as the vors prize mission)
4) i used the mercury navigational module in the ship ui, the mission did not dissapear, but the module apparently did.
5) ran the vor mission once more and got another module, this time no place to use it at.

And now i'm kinda stuck in place. Restarting the game changes nothing. Please fix me, i'd be happy if i just get to the point after vors prize mission, if that's too hard to do reset me to the start or reset me to the "basic ship functions" which i had to choose as an alternative when i ran the game.

Each option is fine by me. Thanks for your time.

well... i have the annoying problem that totally stop me from playing!

when i try to enter a mission with 'PUBLIC' --> the screen is going transparent black, finding squad is starting to flicker and a message: Please wait... is showed... and nothing happen. But it stays like forever (10 minutes tested)

i even can't go out or try to change something - it is lock me on this 'searching' mod... but still - i hear the AI talking... so i can restart, but from what i see - this thing appear again and again!

P.S.: i never had a connection issues before... and i don\t know for what else to think..

Update: it looks this appear only for the Forma Alert on Mars - on other missions i have no problem... pff... if this is some "too many ppl" problem, is still bad that i can't go out without restarting the game;

Edited by Ianrama

исправьте пожалуйста ещё 2 ошибки:
1) игра постоянно вылетает
2) проблемы с квестом. куда идти за сегментом меркурия никто не может понять.

Hi all. Well, before I start i just want to say I love the new UI and other things in the U14 but its sadly its too much bug. However, i understand this is quite normal for big update.

My issue right now is party system. I still struggle to make it right. Like playing ODE vault run. If im hosting, I have no way to change my loadout AFTER i invite other. Either the game stuck or I accidently leave the session. Playing vault run is critical to change loadout when all ppl already in session.

Can DE make like, we form the party first; skipping the entering session for hosting. Then the host entering session. This way we can freely roaming in the ship while waiting other member to suit up or something. Not the picking the mission first then invite other.

I love Warframe so much I play it everyday and this update even its broken, I still want to give it more time for DE to fix it. No reason for me to uninstall it just because its broken after every big update.

Good luck fixing the bug DE... I'll be waiting...

I made the mistake of building the ascaris remover blueprint before getting the mercury nav key. I can't finish this quest now. I even went through every world defeating each boss to see if one dropped the mercury key, but obviously no dice!

I made the mistake of building the ascaris remover blueprint before getting the mercury nav key. I can't finish this quest now. I even went through every world defeating each boss to see if one dropped the mercury key, but obviously no dice!

True i can`t even unlock more like the pet.....

Hi yea im still currently bugged doing the vor's prize questline. I have received the ship nav and built the acris (spellcheck) remover and currently it keeps telling me to acquire the mercury thing before you confront vor is this still happening to a lot of players or am i just that lucky fool?