Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

I am still missing the countermeasure BP, and can not progress further, I really hoped I would get this before the Catalyst altert disappears, I sent a ticket also, but support is weekdays, and now it is Saturday, guess I may miss out on a weekend of playing :(

So about that "24 hour catalyst"...

I've spent the last 3 hours trying to complete the Kubrow Egg quest (with no luck, obviously) - completely and utterly disgusted by the drop rate by now. 

Whose brilliant idea was to LOCK the "gift" catalyst behind the most frustrating RNG wall quest ever?

Cheers Guys/Gals (Pol Cor), I am a very helpful Tenno however I am glad I no longer see that annoy bleating of the 'lost' and 'unable to's'

(although i did help quite a few towards their Nirvana)

Could you advise in one of the hotfixes if you are you going to post a general feedback for Update 14 or leave it to the issue log for general feedback for aesthetics and feel for new additions. 

Also 24 hour Catalyst coming (both platforms) 5 minutes as of this post.

Err, I have a problem. The Kubrow quest overwrites the alert's priority, meaning that unless I get an egg in 11 hours as of now, I won't get that catalyst that everyone needs. :c The droprate seems so low... I see other people with this problem, any ideas, Rebecca?

I still cannot select the mission vor's prize. I am stuck on the Mercury quest. It tells me to Obtain the Mercury Nav Segment but when i bring up the world map, there is no mission to select.

I would like to add that I think I know what bugged it out. When I obtained the blueprint to remove the ascaris, it allowed me to create it right away. I think that is what my bug is. I created the thing right away and then did the mission for the resources.

Edited by Benwizzle

I dont know if its my internet or if its the update, but i doubt it's my internet because update 13  and the ones before it worked perfectly fine. When ever I try to join or play a mission my loading screen would take like 2-3 minutes in update 14, but when it was in the other updates i loaded normally. please help!! i continuosly hold the mission up cause i load for so long.