Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

I am still having an issue with Vor's Prize, I think it is caused by me first building the Ascaris Negator and then Darvo saying i cant build it even though I had the materials to build it, its now stuck were it says that i have to raid a corpus cache and no mission indicator is popping up, from what i understand its on Cambria but no matter how many times i do the mission it will not go any further into the quest.

One of the best game ever , but killed by poor ui designer ( they are gamer , surely not )

give us resizing option for ship ui/map/forge/mission/mod or change it .

to slow, to big , to much clic to acces , unreadable . 

De can be better than that ,pwe take the game  and i see a first fail .

Player think about stop playing warframe , so go change your ui or prepare to loose ppl

i'm not crying or something like this , but i plays wf 900-1000 hour , and it's for me the wrongest change ever in the game.

Edited by arikewaza

My game still has not correctly used the acaris negator it currently in my inventory. And even though the game is telling to obtain the Mercury Nav piece it not giving me the quest mission. Other then the bugs, really well done guys. If i had this as a new player it would have been a lot easier to take in.

thnx bout all of that, u guyz really work hard, i would like a little help, even making a new rule for internet secuity and allowing access to all local ports does not change the amount of time that is taking for me to load maps, its taking like 3 min now and its annoying for me and for anyone in my squad.

It's kind of hard to see labels of mod sorting options when you are selecting them as your char model is in the way.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/44225878407210214/ECB9EDEFFCA6514CFB5B3BF20DA4895498BDAA12/

Maybe to remove it from screen?

Also I have a question, does anyone knows of workaround for the Mercury Nav Segment in Vor quest? Assassination of Vor and Jackal gives Nav Segments for other planets, but no Mercury.  I have to check Earth, but it doesn't make sense to go from Earth to Mercury.

I noticed something when I went to see my stats on my profile. I could see that everything seems normal, excepted that I have an Unranked Zephyr on the list of warframes that I have, however I actually only have Excalibur, Nova and Valkyr. I don't have Zephyr at the moment, yet she's on the profile stats as if i have her.

im still stuck on Vor's Prize. i've been on obtain the mercury nav segment since yesterday. tried logging out a bunch of times, restarting the game, but nothing comes up, no objective to go to. what should i do?

thanks in advance

I guess I'll post here since the support.warframe.com helpdesk site is being weird (I cannot find a way to submit a ticket about a bug, only game feedback. Unless, of course, that's what you were talking about).

Game crashed during the Vor's Prize Corpus resource raid mission. A while later I logged back in and I cannot progress since the mission quest marker disappeared from the Solar map. Also, I built... uh... Davos' anti-Grineer device blueprint before going into the mission and it never appeared in my inventory or anything. Also, the device doesn't show on my warframes any more (It didn't through the Rescue mission for Davos either).