Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

Still can't see Mission location it show me, that "RAID CORPUS RESOURCE CACHE" after im crafting ascaris negator....

HELP ME DE!!!

SAD (-_-)

I'm will INDEED u HELP, pls FIX IT.

IT too much power!!!

Edited by PeaceWalkerC

Okay, um... there still appears to be a few bugs for this :c

First, going to run over what I've encountered.

1: After recieving the blueprint, I was able to craft it (had stuff for it previously) instantly without doing the quest. Crafting it before doing the quest mission included no prompts.

2: After doing part 1, I decided to do the mission. Found myself in a bad bind and got killed. The mission objective for the gathering of materials once I went to try again was no longer available.

3: I am stuck in limbo and cannot proceed, but the quest on the Navigation HUD still says that the quest for Vor's Prize is still there, but yet when I go to look for it, it is not there.

Can't see if you fixed it yet, but not getting mecury nav mission up because I made the ascaris BP before doing the cache mission.  I know, should have read the wiki first, but what you gonna do when you're all fired up to rip into a new quest?

Having a small prob here,  has somebody else seen how it is easy to kill ur own carrier/?  like i yesterday found out by accident that my carrier kinda disappears,  i thought it was random,  later after videos, i found out it died due to Ogris or penta explosion or something,  even if i was away from the explosion radius, only the carrier takes damage, not me,   i noticed cause i weaker explosion just took off it's shield,  but others kill it instantly,  is getting kinda annoying cause i can't no longer use the carrier to pick up stuff

Edit:  after noticing that,  i commented it with my friend,  he took his carrier and also died ofc  he had to be a bit closer cause his carrier has more health,  also  my carrier died not only to my explosions, but his too.
i want to replicate the same with my own carrier, i never saw that happen before u14  is it a possible bug? or was it made like this in this update?

also  the carrier dies when the explosion kills infested mobs,  

Can not replicate with other sentinels,  just carrier,  others don't die under same circumstances 

I do not know if i can post any links, 

here they are if you anyways, i just want that issue resolved..

http://youtu.be/tVTnpEhM6LI?list=UU0PHL6RMgn9wkS0c3lupz6Q

http://youtu.be/TMWq1LI2RZE?list=UU0PHL6RMgn9wkS0c3lupz6Q

Edited by TrollHuntress

Having a small prob here,  has somedody else seen how it is easy to kill ur own carrier/?  like i yesterday found out by accident that my carrier kinda disappears,  i thought it was random,  later after videos, i found out it died due to Ogris or penta explosion or something,  even if i was away from the explosion radius, only the carrier takes damage, not me,   i noticed cause i weaker explosion just took off it's shield,  but others kill it instantly,  is getting kinda annoying cause i can't no longer use the carrier to pick up stuff

yh i've noticed that too, but mostly when a mirage is around, her slight of hand ability seems to kill sentinels of other players which is really annoying, especially on infested defense missions

I just killed VOR and on my navigation it says "VOR'S PRIZE" but nothing shows up when I go inside the navigation, also nothing in my inbox or anything, did a restart and still sitting there and nothing I can do with it.

Still a total mess..its very close to unplayable now..

Main UI doesnt work.. It just does not..

When Im chatting to get people invited, chat becomes stuck.. and I cant move.. I cant do anything..only chat...

And sometimes the exact opposite happens! I cant chat! Also have limited access to things if that bug happens. I cant access the navigation for example..

And if you make the Nagator before you raid the corpus recourse cache, the quest is completely destroyed.. I mean.. come on..

Also not enough information on the screen.. We cant see our keys..

The mods have also a bug in the mods section, where only a line of mods are visible.. the others are just blacked out..

The spaceship also feels.. really small!! Like crumbled!! Rhino barely fits through the ramp to go down there..

When you see the dojos, they are super big, majestic.. but the spaceship is tiny.. its abit out of proportion..

I know its still the start of the update 14, just like the other big updates, it needs its time.. but I cant help it..its really unplayable..

Edited by JCV13

having problem with vors price quest with confront vor mission, believe thats what most people are complaining about (or i could be wrong or something), I kinda broke the story line process since i went on to do the event mission... now kinda stuck here and cant process any further.....

I know the DEV have been working their @$$ off and for this update and the fixes, and they definitely deserve a rest..... but would be great if they can take a look into the quest thing after they "replenish their life support system "....... no rush though take yr time DEV

Edited by ARiOsQuANTa

As metioned in the OP by Overlord, I am replying in this thread regarding issues I am having with Vor's Prize quest. I completed up to the part where i built the Ascaris Negator, but cannot progress any further. Please help me get back on track so I can complete the quest. Thank you.

Additions:

• Added in a notification when receiving new Quests to improve visibility.

Changes:

• Removed the ability to "moonwalk" while on the Liset, while we wanted to ensure people could travel quickly around their ship, we have replaced the jarring movement with a slide.
  • Reduced the Morphic cost of the AkZani from 200 Morphics to 2.
  • Altered the range of the visual effect of Mirage's Sleight of Hand ability.
  • Reduced the amount of projectile visual effects seen when using specific weapons in conjunction with Mirage's Hall of Mirror clones.
  • Removed the visual feedback seen when installing/uninstalling a Mod in the Arsenal screen.
  • Restored the Quit Game button in the login screen.
  • Tweaked the Mission Countdown sound effect.
  • Players can now collect an Extractor that has been deployed on a sector that has become locked.
  • The Clan Management screen will now automatically appear when selecting the Dojo from the Solar Map. This should fix issues with navigating to your Dojo from the new Navigation menu.
  • Altered the visual effects on the Silva & Aegis after casting an Ability.
  • Change the ordering of tabs in the Chat window so as to prevent automatic joining of Region chat.
  • Adjusted the join parameters on Council chat so as to help improve performance.
  • Adjusted the difficulty of the Mercury Vor encounter so as to provide players who are decked out in high level gear with more of a challenge.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with some players not receiving the Vor's Prize blueprint correctly. We have put in measures to help with players that are currently ‘stuck’, which should allow progression to continue once you receive this hotfix. If this is not the case, please let us know in this thread or a support.warframe.com ticket.
  • Fixed missions in Vor’s Prize allowing multiplayer sessions causing problems with quest progression.
  • Fixed an Ancient Infested animation related crash.
  • Fixed issue where players would see a 60,000 second countdown for missions.
  • Potential fix for matchmaking sessions that have more than 4 players connected.
  • Fixed several crashes.
  • Fixed issue where you could remain trapped in the Vay Hek boss room.
  • Fixed incorrect polarity on Silva and Aegis Stance Mod, “Eleventh Storm”.
  • Fixed some backwards phrasing in the Skip Prologue text strings.
  • Fixed a column and scroll bar arrangement issue in the Stats screen.
  • Fixed an issue with input being accepted during certain cinematics.
  • Fixed the visual effects when hovering over the Extractor deploy button.
  • Fixed a lighting issue seen in the Shipyards tilesets.
  • Fixed an issue with Vor being killable during the Prologue tutorial.
  • Fixed an issue with the Offline Segment UI element clipping into ship geometry.
  • Fixed an issue with Sector selections being registered as double clicks when on the Solar Map.
  • Fixed an issue with the Codex not being properly accessible after installing the Comms Segment.
  • Fixed an issue with enemy AI in the tutorial not properly keeping up with the player as they progress through.
  • Fixed an issue with Valkyr's Hysteria not properly respecting the level of the associated Stance, making combos unusable.
  • Fixed the Melee Combo menu not properly showing the Stance level and showing combos as locked when they aren't.
  • Fixed an issue with Eos armor set channeling effects not being seen in game correctly.
  • Fixed an issue with the Mod icons appearing incorrectly after having viewed the Stats screen.
  • Fixed an animation issue with the Kubrow diorama.
  • Fixed an issue with Chat Tabs breaking when creating a new tab.
  • Fixed an issue with the wrong mission type being displayed in the Alert info panel.
  • Fixed an issue with the camera being very blurry when activating the Foundry.
  • Fixed a number of power in use and loss of functionality issues related to Mirage's Sleight of Hand ability.
  • Fixed an issue with Liset sounds not playing during loading screens.
  • Fixed floating waypoints and markers that occurred after death.
  • Fixed issue where  UI becomes slow and unresponsive after backing out of a store submenu in which the list was scrolled.

PSA: There is a known issue we are working on with a current workaround:

After completing the Comms Recovery tutorial mission players will be stuck in the ship after installing the market module, the navigation context action will never activate. Restarting the game will fix the progression.

thank you de for your hard work thanks for being awsome