[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 14.0.1

Also 24 hour Catalyst coming (both platforms) 5 minutes as of this post.

Regarding this alert, I am unable to complete it as the kubrow quest seems to take precedence and therefore won't grant me access to the alert mission until I stumble upon a kubrow egg (which seems to be annoyingly rare).

Fairly significant problem, devs, the Catalyst alert is on the same place as the Kubrow Egg quest and it's not possible to click the alert if you have the quest active.

Thank you very much, but to add about the navigation fix! I found a temporary workaround, just go to the menu then select mods or codex or market and then exit that and you can walk around your ship again. Thanks again!

Will an option be added to turn off the blue holographic effect that highlights players when they go behind a solid object?

• Upvote 1

Also 24 hour Catalyst coming (both platforms) 5 minutes as of this post.

Catalyst is unable to be gotten due to egg quest at the same location. Might have to get the egg before catalyst runs out but thought you'd like some info. 

• Upvote 1

Kubrow quest (which is impossible to complete 47 runs and not a single egg) blocks the catalyst ALERT!

Edited by Alex-4

Changes:

• Reduced the Morphic cost of the AkZani from 200 Morphics to 2.

• Adjusted the difficulty of the Mercury Vor encounter so as to provide players who are decked out in high level gear with more of a challenge.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with some players not receiving the Vor's Prize blueprint correctly. We have put in measures to help with players that are currently ‘stuck’, which should allow progression to continue once you receive this hotfix. If this is not the case, please let us know in this thread or a support.warframe.com ticket.

• Fixed an issue with Valkyr's Hysteria not properly respecting the level of the associated Stance, making combos unusable.

1. Feels like Christmas already.

2. Lame.

3. Great. But this does not include an alternative to obtain Vor's Prize for those who decided to skip the prologue. But i'm patient, so i'll see how it will be resolved.

4. Big thanks to Full Valkyr Combo Unlock.

Edited by Videntis

Do the puppies like, actually follow me around in game, or? :o

• Upvote 1

Vor's Prize seems to have broken after I built the Ascaris Negator off of my own resource reserves, rather than going through the Corpus Hijack mission. Can't find the next mission.

EDIT: I should mention that I still see "Raid the Corpus resource caches" as the active mission for Vor's Prize.

Edited by Charus
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for giving me my extractor back, was getting worried for a sec there.

Greetings all

Would like to report a small bug. After accessing any level of the Navigation screens, from the ring of planets to selecting a mission, and then trying to access the Arsenal via the little menu button next to my profile pic to adjust loadout, it will not open the Arsenal screen until I completely quit Navigation.

I hope that's clear xD

Cheers

I still cannot continue Vor's Prize. The quest icon does not appear on any planet/node. I'm on the "Obtain Mercury Nav Segment" mission.

Edit: Restarting the game does not help. 

Edited by TailOfZabu
  • Upvote 1

holographic menu is very unpleasant (and frame head obscures the portion of it), if it was like menus in dojo it would've been so much better

ship is very small (too small) and claustrophobic plus reduced walking speed in it makes it quite uncomfortable

Edited by Alex-4

Is there some special way of joining the alert that i'm unaware of, it keeps getting stuck on please wait

Vor's Prize seems to have broken after I built the Ascaris Negator off of my own resource reserves, rather than going through the Corpus Hijack mission. Can't find the next mission.

EDIT: I should mention that I still see "Raid the Corpus resource caches" as the active mission for Vor's Prize.

Having the exact same issue

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the fix but anyway there's a bug with the story. The mission named "Vor's prize" ("La Presa de Vor" in spanish) is dissapeared.

Edited by Rekuer
  • Upvote 1

Ok, bug with countermesure is fixed, but the very next mission "Mercury Nav Segment mission" has vanished for a lot of players (believing what I read in the region chat). 

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the fixes, and all the hard work.  However, my dashboard on liset says - "/Lotus/Language/G1Quests/KubrowQuestHint4", and whenever the kubrow quest reminder pops up at the right of the screen it says the same thing.

Me too lol

Can't complete Vor's Prize quest line, no quest marker or mission. Upon searching my soul, I have decided I'd be better off taking a nap.

Opening the chat tabs while at the escape screen (navigation, equipment, market, etc. etc.), the Quit button overlay will be on top of the clan, alliance, recruiting tabs. Clicking on them will result in clicking on the quit button.