Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

Could we have the ability to pause our solo games returned? Pretty please?

And maybe an option for some regular menus and UI, minus the ship, screen shaking, slanted angles and warframe heads in the way? I know you guys worked really hard on this update (and it shows!) and that a lot of people really, really like this stuff... but it's just not for all of us. This update has really felt like a downgrade for me. Why does my computer have to work so much harder just for a fancy alternative to a menu that's actually slower and less efficient than a menu? Why does my warframe have to look at the menus while in game, instead of just showing a nice, flat menu? It just seems a bit, pointless.

I agree +1

This new UI is optimized for consoles, but counterproductive for PC, DE please add option for PC/Console UI (Flat/Fancy menus)

Edited by Alex-4

i still cant access my clan dojo 

You can access it from the clan screen, from the communications menu.

Much kudos for all the great work DE. Can tell you've put so much into U14, and are continuing to do so with bug fixes and so forth. Top stuff.

Could we have the ability to pause our solo games returned? Pretty please?

And maybe an option for some regular menus and UI, minus the ship, screen shaking, slanted angles and warframe heads in the way? I know you guys worked really hard on this update (and it shows!) and that a lot of people really, really like this stuff... but it's just not for all of us. This update has really felt like a downgrade for me. Why does my computer have to work so much harder just for a fancy alternative to a menu that's actually slower and less efficient than a menu? Why does my warframe have to look at the menus while in game, instead of just showing a nice, flat menu? It just seems a bit, pointless.

i feel the same way. i really dont like the ship and everything is so bright. the old menues were so much better and efficent. i really cant stand to play this game anymore. after spending all the time and money that i have on this game, it will prob be one of the last times that i play it because the update ruined the game for me.(IMO).

Edited by TOPGUNxICEMAN

DE, you guys are amazing. Thanks a ton for working around the clock to not only release Update 14, but to deal with the inevitable bugs afterwards. Things are being resolved so quickly! I'm amazed at how much has been addressed overnight.

I'm sure you've got this a lot, but I can not progress through the Vor's Prize quest.  I have had my account for a while so I skipped right ahead and built my Ascaris Negator with out doing the resource quest.  Now I can not find the Mercury Nav Segment and I have relogged a few times and gone through the Mantle mission.  This appears to be game breaking and I would very much appreciate either a way to leave the prologue with out finishing, or for the next hot fix to fix this bug

What happened to the damage of the penta ? I used to farm Sechura with a friend with it and i used to deal around 21k damage on every ancients i saw but now i deal way less than that. (Ps i forma'ed it 6 times) And thank you for the hotfixes so far !

I'm supposed to "confront vor" but have no quest icon in my nave either

Same here. Went through the prologue in order, even built the Negator when I was supposed to, though a bunch of dialog text boxes did not go off until after that. Once I installed the Mercury Nav Segment, the Nav Pop up says I need to confront Vor, but no such marker appears on Mercury. Even ran the Vor boss mission, but it was simply the normal mission.

You guys have been doing a great job and this update is really cool. Could you guys possibly redo the alert mission that offered the rifle amp aura mod? It was the first time I've ever seen an aura as a reward, but I could not complete it do to the fact that it was impossible to play with other people on that mission, and also because my quick thinking mod no longer works. I'm sure other people have had the same problem and I'd really like for there to be another aura reward. Keep up the good work please.

• Fixed missions in Vor’s Prize allowing multiplayer sessions causing problems with quest progression.

Not properly... just stuck on quest progression Confront Captain Vor... a player quit while the mission was still loading... it said quest complete but the quest mark disappeared. Later I killed Captain Vor on Tolstoj... obtained the venus segment.... installed it but quest did not progress...lkilled Captain Vor again on Tolstoj,,, obtained another venus segment but not being allowed to install... quest still stuck on Confront Captain vor