I'm still buged on Vor's Prize Quest Chain.After i activated all segments to my ship, there was a device called Ascrais Negator and when i build it and claimed it, nothing happened.People said i was supposed to take something out of my leg and Ordis supposed to send me to the next mission but well, nothing happened.I keep seeing this Vor's Prize: Obtain the Mercury Nav Segment and i killed Tolstoj 5 times already but still, still i see that typing of Vor's Prize: Obtain the Mercury Nav Segment on the hologram.There are no marks on main quest chain so i can't go any further on Vor's Prize quest chain.I heard some other people also having this problem as well so please, this game became one of my passion and i don't want to miss anything... Please fix this.And for the record, this new update is magnificent, good work!

Banshee's Immortal skin's still broken. Was hoping the hotfix would fix it.

1e75bdbb6c.jpg

Should be like this instead (Pre-U14):

32851d1874.jpg

From what I can deduce, the 3rd tint color is broken and only changes head colors.

Edited by Fronteror

I have a problem after needing to quit the mission on everest for the corpus resource cache. I went to finish it later and now it wont show up in the navigation menu. I restarted my game and still nothing. Did another mission to see if it would reset it on my map and nothing. I want to finish the damn prologue but now i can't.

I also am stuck not being able to complete the Vor's Prize quest line. I was in a game for the Corpus cache when the player I was with disconnected. Now it says the quest is still there but I can't see it in navigation or access it.

I've tried logging in and out.

And completing different quests.

Thanks for the fix and the catalyst alert. Will do it the moment my "Please wait" popup lets go of me. Tried joining in public mode but... well, at least some things look similar to before, right? :)

And when at last I can join I get "Host migration" kind of "Please wait" and then dropped to the menu - after we completed the mission. I don't even understand why that happens - the mission status is supposedly saved on my comp too, so why not plain putting me into my "own" mission instead? Ah hell, I have already lost the incentive to put this into the according bug report topic and I'm getting even more detached from all this... gotta bring some coke, maybe I need sugar.

EDIT:

It would be nice if we could scroll the score screen at the end (without the scroll bar - it takes too long to use that, it's small etc.) - no need to scroll the different panels individually - scroll them together.

Edited by K_Shiro

I am stuck on the Vor's Prize quest.

The ship seems to have complete itself but I was not yet finished with the quest.

I was ingame during 14.0 during the part of the quest where you have to gather the 3 resources to create the BP that Darvo gives you when the redtext came up and I got a "Disconnected From Server" message as I was completing the mission. When I had gotten back in after the 14.0.1 update, The mission seems to still be there to gather the resources but I can no longer go to the mission and my ship seems to be complete.

Guys i have a lvl 5 acount with 3 warframes lvl 30 and i start with the prologue in the 14 patch , after i beat the boss i can t progress in any quest , also i can t get the new pet :/ 
Plz is there any way to fix it ??? 
or maybe is any way to skip the prologue quests after you pick to do them ??? 

More bugs on Vor's Prize. I received the Negator Blueprint. I made the Negator, and I cannot use it. The Negator was made before I did the quest I was given for the resources needed to make the Negator, since I already had the resources.

Now my progress is frozen. The Negator has not been applied, and my next objective is to find the Mercury Nav Segment... which does not show up anywhere on my star map. I've completed Odin on Mercury, but it refuses to unlock Suisei, so I can't check to see if the Segment is there, in Pantheon, or any of the nodes Odin has locked down. Please fix. I can't activate the rest of my ship until I complete Vor's Prize.

Guys i have a lvl 5 acount with 3 warframes lvl 30 and i start with the prologue in the 14 patch , after i beat the boss i can t progress in any quest , also i can t get the new pet :/ 

Plz is there any way to fix it ??? 

or maybe is any way to skip the prologue quests after you pick to do them ??? 

i think i found a way to skip the prologue quests , you go to venus and you beat the boss , after the boss fight you get the guest for the pet and you can keep questing ^^ 

Got the Blueprint to make the thing to remove the worm or whatever.  Made it before doing the Corpus Cashe raiding mission cause i had the parts, after running the Corpus raid thing, now i'm stuck on the "Find Mercury Nav Segment" but it's not marked on my map.  tried re-logging but i think i'm stuck

Hello,

need some help tutorial stuck without any hints of how to continue.

no objectives or anything

i have completed the mercury thingy but did not get anything after that...

Edited by larn

thanks for the fixes DE but there's still a few that needs to be fixed, y'all can rest a bit but please get to these problems ASAP

1. squad members being disconnected before match begins : i've noticed that with the void and derelict missions squad members get dc at the loading screen, i thought it was only me at first but it seems a lot of other players are experiencing this.

2. mirage's sleight of hand : the proc effects from that ability damages the sentinels of teammates, please fix this as it is very annoying to see your sentinels die for no reason.

3. if possible can you please raise the drop rate for kubrow eggs please, i've been playing that quest for 4 hrs straight with no luck

those are my 3 main concerns for now but great work with u14 guys, loving it ^_^