Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unsure As To Being A Bug Or Not But: There Is No "black" In Any Of The Color Schemes

Aerensiniac

I have went through saturared classic and the darkest tints of storm, fire, ice, but all the tints that are supposed to be black are a deep dark blue (or deep dark red in fire).

The loki Warframe has a bit of writing on its left leg and whatever color you pick, the characters in the writing are always darker than the color you have picked. From that i can see that the darkest shades of "gray" we currently have can still go much darker and can become an actual black.

Please address this issue somehow cause black should be one of the major colors sought in any game, especially that with a ninja theme.

The "cop car blue" does not fit in there as a replacement of black.

There are some default black colours on certain warframes but yea i would agree we should have at least piano black/ pearl white for the free colors and only those mix of other secondary colours should be req to purchase.

There are some default black colours on certain warframes but yea i would agree we should have at least piano black/ pearl white for the free colors and only those mix of other secondary colours should be req to purchase.

Its not even a free/pay question. There is no black in ANY of the current color schemes.

Edited by Aerensiniac

Sorry if i mislead my reply

Yea ive noticed there is no black in any of the color schemes but there is black in some default warframe color(excal for instance) but there isnt when u wan to choose from the color schemes.

And what im trying to say is that they should ADD BLACK as part of the free colors and not into those other secondary colour schemes which requires purchase.(who doesnt love black?)

There are very dark greys in Classic and Saturated Classic, I believe, but they're not jet black. They work fairly well if you just want a tint of black in small areas, but for the main colors, I agree they don't look dark enough.

They will probably add jet black/shiny black in the future, in a palette dedicated to black/white and every shade of grey in between.

Edited by Gestalt

There are very dark greys in Classic and Saturated Classic, I believe, but they're not jet black. They work fairly well if you just want a tint of black in small areas, but for the main colors, I agree they don't look dark enough.

They will probably add jet black/shiny black in the future, in a palette dedicated to black/white and every shade of grey in between.

All i see is darker shades of gray. There is no color that one could actually call "black".

I mean it could be that its due to the fact that im playing without color correction, bloom and the rest of the screwy graphical options turned on, but what i see on the plaette is pretty far from an actual black color and where black should be, we have a deep cop car blue.

Or im going color blind or smthing

All i see is darker shades of gray. There is no color that one could actually call "black".

I mean it could be that its due to the fact that im playing without color correction, bloom and the rest of the screwy graphical options turned on, but what i see on the palette is pretty far from an actual black color and where black should be, we have a deep cop car blue.

Or i'm going color blind or something

nah you are not lol, it's the black that isn't there.

and seriously, i would pay 75 platinum for a single, 'a single' black tile.

-edit:

i will pray for this.

Edited by Adagio

I actually think part of the reason they're holding off on giving us a true black is that they know once they do, everyone and their mom would go black. And you know what they say about going black.

I think they're giving people time to experiment with colors and mess with their looks, until they finally release black. Kind of make you give pink and orange a shot, you know?

To Pay for "Standart Collours"....soory look like we will make EVRY single glimbs to money?!?

Right?

I totaly understand (and can´t imagine) how many Time/Money this game need.

But ...for how...long?

How long will be a Beta?For ewer?

How long i have to wait till evry "single" colour (or single Mod?,or single Missions?) cost a bit Platin?!?

I test many Games with this kind of finace,many...and for some games i cry...many lost they real goals in front of finance and failed.

so far.....I Play the game i feel close to love it but....wat i see....wat "they" want to be payed wit Platin..in the future....in my eyes "now and today" a little over the top in many ingameoptions......if you ask me XD

The Best thing is .....and i hope they get this words burned in they mind´s...... Make a good Story...a good technical background.....and let the Player look like no other...individualism is the key to to the gamer they be understand and importand and you make a Soulmate ^.^ !

Respect to all!