Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How The Mod Collection Should Look

AZZEL

i know this is your thread and all but can i make a small suggestion on how to improve your idea?

i myself would rather have mods listed in there afinities instead of listed seperate, love your idea of dups being together fantastic idea that should and probly will be implamented,hmmm lets see you could even go further as to have them seperate for listings of warframe/rifle/pistal/melee/sentenal.

I think that this would be an over hal of your orig idea but might prove to be much quicker way of searching for specefic mods that you wanna use to cordinate with those affinities.

But i dont know myself just thaught i would throw that idea at you maybe you could improve apon this or maybe someone else in here might wanna see if the concept would work out better for the community.

Sorry for horrid spelling,Failed english.

For Fusion Cores, I'd like something like Total Fusion Power. That is, I couldn't care less how many mods I have, just give a a total amount of power I have to fuse. Let's say the power is 1000, and when I rank up a mod, it tells me that it will cose 150 to rank it up to the next level and be done with it. The Total Fusion Power bar could be at the bottom of the screen, and a right click on a mod will let give me an option upgrade it.

This one is a good idea, like a "generic fusion pool" that you can draw from.

For the OP i say yes to a better storage system for mods, but no need for such complicated solutions, some tabs and subtabs system will do wonder.

At least there should be some select box at the main mods screen, that enable showing of only selected mods: ALL, RIFLE, PISTOL...

Also mods already applied to the items should be visible too in the main mods screen. There is so much work when you just need to upgrade mod on your item. (Mod fused too much to fit the item energy will be removed from it or there should be some warning...).

And buttons like fuse and sell I would like to have in item-mods screens too.

Edited by acolade

this can only be good, the mods and how they are sortred need changed its such a bloody nightmare atm scrolling through mods. Give us some sort of library we can work with here =)

I some times feel like im stuck in some nightmare game of pairs.

Better idea, Do away with the mods screen all together and let us sell/fuse mods  on the weapons page. Also, let us fuse without unequiping. When we select fuse, Throw up a new list showing all the unequiped mods, no duplicates, in order of most benefit to least benefit. GG.

When one clicks to the button with the weapon type (on page 1), it will open up another page that contains a row of the highest level of the mods, then the rows below will contain all the mods and fusion core for that type of weapon. If one wants to fusion mod for other weapon types, just go back to the first page, then click on buttons for other weapon types.

Also, please make it so when right-click on an equipped mod, it will automatically unequiped. Right now, we must scroll to the last page, then drag the mod down to empty slot to unequip

Edited by Ksdsdf

Need it done next patch please. As mentioned however the separate page for each category maybe the only real improvement I can think of. The displayed highest rank of module, if you mouse over shows a popup like tool tip with other ranks of this module perhaps?

Say you have Serration at level 7 as your highest, but you don't want that module just mouse over it and a little pop up shows you also have a level 6, 5, 4, 3, 4 level 2's and 30 x level 0 so you can just grab the one you want

Beautiful, I think some of the comments with further suggestions have good merit but this is a very well thought out system. And significantly better than what we have right now. But we'll have to see what the team does with patch 8.

Can I add, a search function would be great, so fusing/upgrading mods won't be trying to find that card in a sea of mods. 
Another note, I'd like the 'next' & '1', '2' buttons to be bigger and have a larger response. Easier to "press" and hence flip though the pages :)