Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rpg Style Ui For Character Customization

Jamescell

Hey everyone, this is my first post on the forums, and I was wondering what you guys think about this idea. So, after spending hours playing the game I started to get a little bored by the panels of information, and menus leading to other menus when customizing and buying items out of missions, and I started to wonder, where IS my warframe? Since so much of the game is based on ships, the only place I could think of was the ship that drops you off and extracts you from missions, since it's not very likely he gets super big and sits in space looking at the solar system. After a few days I started to think about how nice it would be to have a small map for inside the ship, while doing out of mission activity. Since the development team says they don't want to spoon feed us lore, it is ideal to use the ship as a sort of "home base map" at minimum, the ship is already made in game, so it wouldn't be too much of a spoon-fed meal of lore. If anyone has ever played Starcraft 2, it would be a similar idea, but made to fit more of a warframe style with without the absurd scientists giving you perks and making ill-humored jokes. If you guys like the idea, feedback on the content of the space would be nice, I have ideas of my own,but I don't want to confine the responses on this post too much.