The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Howl Of The Kubrow Question

Abenoki

Question

So i got a quest in my star map but i cant find where to go. I fought jackal then got the component and now this thing wont go away. It currently is listed as KubrowQuestHint4

Anyone know what i do next? (i want this out of my list)

Edited by Echoa

12 answers to this question

You must go to codex > quests > howl of the kubrow to unlock the quest. Then you can play the missions and solved.

i did and i got nothing, its just chillin there and i cant complete

its just kinda annoying its sitting in my list >..<

Edited by Echoa

did you activate the quest in the codex? and if so a message from lotus and/or Ordis should have come up telling you where the incubator is, check jupiter for a quest marker

I already did that thanks though, Im past the jupiter mission and dont know what else needs to be done to finish. Reported it to DE with pics so hopefully they get a good idea of whats goin on.

The path you are seeing is a bug, came with the hotfix unfortunately. I'm seeing this and are many in my clan. The quest is active. The message on the terminal does not give any useful information to where to go.. 

Yea, ik the path is a bug just wish i knew what to do xD glad its not just me though i suppose

I got the same.Allso my clan mates.We have the baby kubrows but we can´t go on with the Howl Quest.We are thinking that it´s a bug or we will go on with this quest when the kubrow will be mature.Or maybe we just missed something.Those new imbox messages are very starange and even if we speak english not everyone it´s a native to realy understand the metaphores.

Yea, I have the same problem. I have my Kubrow puppy and whenever i go to codex and click on the kubrow mission it just chills there, no start button just back. Now if i click on the mirage quest and click start then go back and click on kubrow it says start and odris talks about kubrow but that is it and it the mission appears on the nav screen but not on any actual planet.

My Carrier & Death Machine Rifle, which I had equipped at the time I upgraded, were both reduced to Rank 1.  I'll need to put a ticket in for it.

same thing happened to me. relogging fixed it

howl of the kubrow.....same thing....cant get past it......for hours.........no waypoint....attempt quest....just sits there

howl of the kubrow.....same thing....cant get past it......for hours.........no waypoint....attempt quest....just sits there     toooo   someone  who did  the  quest can put here  the planet and  the  node  for  it ?

Edited by n0vict1m