Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck On Prologue After Killing Vor

ss4chris

Ciphers are found by opening the vaults in the derelict.

To get the genetic foundry, you need to first kill the Jackal, then activate the quest using the item that the Jackal dropped then do the quest which will having you get the genetic foundry segment and an egg to get your first kubrow.

To activate a quest go to the codex, then click on the quests section then on the "Hidden Messages" for the Mirage quest or "Howl of the Kubrow" for the kubrow quest. Once you have selected one of them, in the bottom right hand corner should be a begin button. Click that and it will begin the quest you have selected and provide instructions like what happened with Vor's Prize.

Edited by NovusNova

The Lotus should prompt you during the mission just after killing Vor that the Ascarti(?) parasite has dearmed or something, thus completing that quest line upon exiting. To start the Kubrow quests, one has to kill Jackal on Fossa, Venus to get the Quest Entry in their Codex. Novus answered the Ciphers.

Note; due to poor host connections and some issues with the dialog, I actually had to run Vor twice to get the completed quest dialog.

Edited by Mattyrogue

after you kill Vor on Mercury, then that questline is over. In order to build the Hidden Blueprint BP, you need to collect those orokin ciphers, which can be obtained by doing vault runs on the orokin derelicts. Each successful run will give you one cipher. Once you get the 5 you need, you may begin to solve the riddles to find which missions you need to complete in order to obtain the Mirage pieces and assemble her (or just look up the riddle answers, they are probably on the net by now). Also, you can also take the riddle they gave you in the update notes and fight the 4 legged mechanical beast to get the Kubrow quest underway. DE released 3 quests and I suppose they will be using hw these fare as a way to build future quests in coming updates.

Edited by Flamingfighter

The Lotus should prompt you during the mission just after killing Vor that the Ascarti(?) parasite has dearmed or something, thus completing that quest line upon exiting. To start the Kubrow quests, one has to kill Jackal on Fossa, Venus to get the Quest Entry in their Codex. Novus answered the Ciphers.

Note; due to poor host connections and some issues with the dialog, I actually had to run Vor twice to get the completed quest dialog.

see i don thave quest notifications or anything like taht. do i have to do  vor twice for it to show?o.O

after you kill Vor on Mercury, then that questline is over. In order to build the Hidden Blueprint BP, you need to collect those orokin ciphers, which can be obtained by doing vault runs on the orokin derelicts. Each successful run will give you one cipher. Once you get the 5 you need, you may begin to solve the riddles to find which missions you need to complete in order to obtain the Mirage pieces and assemble her (or just look up the riddle answers, they are probably on the net by now). Also, you can also take the riddle they gave you in the update notes and fight the 4 legged mechanical beast to get the Kubrow quest underway. DE released 3 quests and I suppose they will be using hw these fare as a way to build future quests in coming updates.

I dont know this Hidd BLue Print BP nothing int my navigator talks about it.

I didn tget this at all. s hould i go back to mercury and fight vor again even though i dont have the quest  line there anymore? or should i sent a ticket? im stumped.

I am stuck here also. It shows the Vors Prize quest on nav, but when I go into navy here are no icons on the planets. I killed Vor, but did not get a bp. I have tried logging out and back in.

same.. no one seems to know the problem. i sent a ticket ..< T_T

Same for me, I had to beat him on Mercury once... but it still ask me to beat him... even after 12 try  ^.^   and the second bad surprise is that after a warframe break (a couple of month) I lost all my credtis from 12 million I only have 600k left  >.<   I sent a ticket too 

Problem solved since update 14.0.04, for the money I let it go, it will come back fast enough while I'm farming

Edited by Fenghal

After i had finished the prologue i am still unable to enter the part of the spaceship where you are able to customize your character, it just says "offline, segment required" and all my friends i played it with all got it but i never, so i am unable to do anything to my warframe and was wondering if there is anything i can do to fix this, like redo something or can i not?