Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Creature Shadow Easter Egg (Revealed!)

Xandis

My friend actually had something similar happen to him.  He did a run of terminus one morning.  That afternoon we ran vault runs and he took a screenshot of him staring at a guard rail with a picture of himself on terminus with a bunch of dead grineer in it.  I think its still on the forums if you search.  I believe he put in players helping players.  His name is RadioactiveName if you want to look for it

That happens if you turn off local reflections, and applicable surfaces show the last thing you looked at b4 turning it off.

I want to where you're playing in a group, that after you see the shadow you hear roars during the mission and later on you get blocked off by everyone and you're HUD starts to scramble and the room darkens. You can only go straight and you start to hear something running towards you. At this point your teammates will receive a message(just like when you go down) that says "[insert Player Name] has disappeared". You can either keep running towards the end of the hallway or get caught by the monster and have a cut scene show your frame being dragged deeper into the darkness( and end up immobilized like with the G3). If you get a out of the hallway, you'll end up falling in the waterfall type thing and as you look behind you, the hallway caves in and you can hear the monster roaring and attempting to break out. 

So much nope.

Yet so much want.

• 3 months later...

Can anyone identify which tile this is on?

A screenshot including the minimap would be enough for me to be certain.

Orokin Derelicts, like ODA to kill Lephantis boss .

when you came across a room with a water canal in the middle with a bridge and two death orb traps and each end canal has a secret room blocked by huge branches and a room to go to other room or loot room.

Edited by icenash2

???? Its a statue, why such a reaction?

not just a statue, you may have heard of the show "Doctor Who" well in the show there are a species of creature called "Weeping Angels" that appear to be just a statue, however, when eye contact is broken, they move towards their prey and go in for the kill until eye contact has been made again.

Knight3169, on 22 Jul 2014 - 10:23 PM, said:

You will search one likely spot...and you will search another...

Is that what we're doing right now? :P

This one is built from machine and nerve, and has its mind concluded...