Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Creature Shadow Easter Egg (Revealed!)

Xandis

I hate to break it to you guys, but I stood there long enough staring at these things. They are a form of light system. I think it might be some kind of liquid that mixes with a chemical that causes it to light up, but at the state it is in now most of that chemical has either escaped through holes, or deteriorated due to no one taking care of it. Hence why instead of straight up flashing like a normal light it has these dark spots, or the monster shadows you all speak of. All of these panels do this.

• 5 weeks later...

I hate to break it to you guys, but I stood there long enough staring at these things. They are a form of light system. I think it might be some kind of liquid that mixes with a chemical that causes it to light up, but at the state it is in now most of that chemical has either escaped through holes, or deteriorated due to no one taking care of it. Hence why instead of straight up flashing like a normal light it has these dark spots, or the monster shadows you all speak of. All of these panels do this.

https://www.warframe.com/news/tenno-language-decoded

^ End of the first paragraph, linking directly here - "Few have even discovered proof of something lurking within the walls Orokin Derelict ships."

Explain to me why DE has lied to us then >.>

It's not simply a light system.

Unless all the lights in your house look like that.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...