Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forging Negator Bug

1Gorik

I need some help!!

I got the Bp and crafted the thing before reading next mission. Now i have it (Inventory --> Misc.), but I cannot do the mission to collect the materials. Hence I'm stuck.

Maybe someone could tell me where it is supposed to be?

If that doesn't work I guess I'll need to open a support ticket^^

LG

Gorik

PS: I already tried to simply go kill Vor, but that did not end the Quest...

Hi

Got a little problem.  I was progressing in the main quest (had the negator bug).  I log back after the patch and build my negator.  Instead of going on earth to continu quest node I went for the Orokin Catalyst alert.  since then, there is no more ''quest'' node on my solar map.  I can't continu the main quest.

... ... help ? :P

edit : I'm at the ''Obtain the Mercury Nav Segment''

Edited by skinotik

I received the negator bp and i forged it before i noticed you had to scavenge the materials. Since im mastery 11, i had a lot of materials and Odris thought i didnt have any.

Now i made it and i cant find the quest marker, it says Raid Corups Caches but i dont see the quest marker anywhere.

I did a few corpus missions but nothing. Im stuck and i cant progress any further within the quest.

PS Gratz on the update, looks amazing

Going to have to chime in here and say I did the same thing, crafted the negator BP before raiding for resources and that seems to have broken the quest chain. Specifically it doesn't seem to realize I've got the negator and use it.

I need some help!!

I got the Bp and crafted the thing before reading next mission. Now i have it (Inventory --> Misc.), but I cannot do the mission to collect the materials. Hence I'm stuck.

Maybe someone could tell me where it is supposed to be?

If that doesn't work I guess I'll need to open a support ticket^^

LG

Gorik

PS: I already tried to simply go kill Vor, but that did not end the Quest...

i have the same problem here. this s not good at all. it s completely a gamebreaking. not allow us to do anything. So much disapointed

I ended up with spend my pts for material... they shouldnt release this patch at all..

Edited by MoonlightAngel