Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

E Prime Account Ban?

Ikazuni

So after staying up for hours upon hours, killing Vor, hatching a Kubro and serching for another egg, the E Prime Orokin Catalyst Blueprint shows up. So I invite two of my fellow tenno and go get that potato, only i didn't, because after the mission completion screen (which now looks lovely might I say) I get an error saying that my account data was not saved (or something like that). So I shrug it off and do the mission again solo style only to get the same message and another shortly after saying that my log in has timed out. I re-log to find that I have been banned up to January 1, 2035 for Violation of End user License Agreement.

Please keep in mind this all happened on my main account, Inuzaki  , Which I would be posting with if it were not also banned from the forums now.

I already submitted a ticket but they are only open 9AM-6PM Monday to Friday (-4 GMT) which means a few days until my ticked is even seen from under all of the tickets about Kubrow eggs not dropping. The most i have  ever cheated in Warframe is when i would spam blessing and Ogris'ed the flesh off of my enemies. The only reason I can think of this happening is the above stated problem on E Prime.

I know there is nothing other players can do which is why this is here and not in Players helping Players. This is merely a plea, a tenno's last hope that a DE, or Lotus will see this and feel pity (after they take a well deserved sleep and coffee(seriously the update is awesome)) and help me. My Kubrow pup MiMi, Lotus bless her soul, is all alone.

youre not alone, i have uncountable crashes since the update ...

dont get mad when support ask you for whatever logfiles, they have to do that to know your comp and things

my crashes starts moslty with: first the team dissapeares one by one and as last i get moved off with a crash

and then i get this warnumbers where i thought the crash-server stores and saves the logfiles which support/DE needs

a general explanation from some IT-DEV would be great

im tired of loosing tons of hard worked stuff ...

im pleased for a clarification why this game crashes inbetween a good gameflow that often, thx

youre not alone, i have uncountable crashes since the update ...

dont get mad when support ask you for whatever logfiles, they have to do that to know your comp and things

my crashes starts moslty with: first the team dissapeares one by one and as last i get moved off with a crash

and then i get this warnumbers where i thought the crash-server stores and saves the logfiles which support/DE needs

a general explanation from some IT-DEV would be great

im tired of loosing tons of hard worked stuff ...

im pleased for a clarification why this game crashes inbetween a good gameflow that often, thx

This post is (probably) more about the banning of the account more than the crashes...

Happened to my friend about 2 hours ago.

Same exact thing.

Also made a thread warning others they may get banned randomly, but it got locked, and I'm accused of spreading hysteria.

Edited by darthdart

Happened to my friend about 2 hours ago.

Same exact thing.

Also made a thread warning others they may get banned randomly, but it got locked, and I'm accused of spreading hysteria.

I believe you, this ban thing affected my main account as well. Though I understand why anyone would accuse you of spreading hysteria...it seem the warframe community is really prone to hyperventilating and making things more extreme than things really are.

I was thinking this would crop up in u14 in warframe and has i was banned for one day befor u14 come out on the forums (only) as it was crashing i had keep loging back in every 5 mins it baned me for doing so as for the game not had this problem if i was i would call it a day and move on next free f2p game....

We're probably not going to get any response until Monday, so I'll be missing this Gift of the Lotus.  I made an alt account to see the new experience with no mods, but I soon realized I may come back to a stinky ship with a rotten egg on my main account.

Like Dalawantahr said, it could be an alert exploit of some kind, and the fact that E Prime's quest is conflicting with the Catalyst alert ON E Prime.

I think DE should address this by averting all future alerts away from these nodes for the sake of quests being active there (and other places too), or make the alert mission put the quest on halt until that alert mission is cleared, either option could work.

I'm more in favor of the latter since it wouldn't reduce the number of possible nodes to be selected for alert missions.

So after staying up for hours upon hours, killing Vor, hatching a Kubro and serching for another egg, the E Prime Orokin Catalyst Blueprint shows up. So I invite two of my fellow tenno and go get that potato, only i didn't, because after the mission completion screen (which now looks lovely might I say) I get an error saying that my account data was not saved (or something like that). So I shrug it off and do the mission again solo style only to get the same message and another shortly after saying that my log in has timed out. I re-log to find that I have been banned up to January 1, 2035 for Violation of End user License Agreement.

Please keep in mind this all happened on my main account, Inuzaki  , Which I would be posting with if it were not also banned from the forums now.

I already submitted a ticket but they are only open 9AM-6PM Monday to Friday (-4 GMT) which means a few days until my ticked is even seen from under all of the tickets about Kubrow eggs not dropping. The most i have  ever cheated in Warframe is when i would spam blessing and Ogris'ed the flesh off of my enemies. The only reason I can think of this happening is the above stated problem on E Prime.

I know there is nothing other players can do which is why this is here and not in Players helping Players. This is merely a plea, a tenno's last hope that a DE, or Lotus will see this and feel pity (after they take a well deserved sleep and coffee(seriously the update is awesome)) and help me. My Kubrow pup MiMi, Lotus bless her soul, is all alone.

The Trinity/Ogris thing isn't even cheating, or a bug or anything like that.

Anyway.

Idunno why it would ban you.

I'm 99% sure that this is an issue with the automatic ban system kicking in due to an unforeseen interaction with the new update.

You probably did something that normally shouldn't have freaked out the system, but the U14 update caused the auto-ban bot to think of that something as either a hacking, botting, or any other sort of cheating event.

well I approve of the ban . there is eula . Some clans,clansmen have been exploiting the game..knowingly doing so constantly is a ban. .and a well deservered ban for exploiting,CHEATING  trying to cheat the  fair honest system set up for all.like the last event we had .. the exploit. . And the exploit evidence is recorded on the users profile page....how stupid can one be or a bunch . LOOL exploit and show it was by exploiting with evidence on ones profile. HAHA

@Furyion I surely bet that  when you get a ban for no reason on your main account you will be very pissed because you have invested money in it.So keep quiet  or say something else rather than approving of a random's user ban and getting lots and lots of hate.

@Furyion I surely bet that  when you get a ban for no reason on your main account you will be very &!$$ed because you have invested money in it.So keep quiet  or say something else rather than approving of a random's user ban and getting lots and lots of hate.

Ignore him.....he's just trolling

I believe you, this ban thing affected my main account as well. Though I understand why anyone would accuse you of spreading hysteria...it seem the warframe community is really prone to hyperventilating and making things more extreme than things really are.

It is Digital EXTREMES.....