Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor's Prize - Mercury Nav Segment

Kurogiri

BTW, I went and killed the jackal, went to the codex, started the kubrow quest, completed the kubrow quest then re-selected the vor quest and now the quest  marker is showing up for me. For everyone else stuck on this, try doing the kubrow quest then come back and see if you can continue the vor quest.

BTW, I went and killed the jackal, went to the codex, started the kubrow quest, completed the kubrow quest then re-selected the vor quest and now the quest  marker is showing up for me. For everyone else stuck on this, try doing the kubrow quest then come back and see if you can continue the vor quest.

I attempted this and now I cannot even open the Navigation without it freezing and having to force close. Ah oh.

i have... somewhat of a solution to this. If you're interested in just getting a kubrow then this is what you're looking for. If you want a dramatic boss fight with vor im sorry but this does not provide that. Here are the steps to getting a kubrow, despite the broken mercury quest.

Step 1: Fight the Jackal (he's the venus boss if you've forgotten)

You will eventually get a reward called "Howl of the Kubrow"

Step 2: Once you have Howl of the Kubrow, go to your codex in the ship.

Step 3: Click "quests"

Step 4: Click "Howl of the Kubrow"

Step 5: Click "begin"

You will then be given a quest to find an incubator as well as other things, I'll leave you to discover that yourself.

I hope this works for everyone :D

I have the same issue here as well, only after I built the item its still stuck on the "raid corpus resources cache" and won't show the marker where I can do it. I also had the stuff to build it right away and did that before running the resource mission.

somebody told me it was because i made the release device thingy before doing the resource mission. 

i already had the resources and was able to build it right away

not sure if this is what did it though

I did it in order and I still got glitched

trying that right now

Edit: didn't work for me.

Edited by Adamant80

Oh, this is the proper place to put that. Yeah, me and my friend are experiencing the same problem. 

Built the blueprint before I did the resource run. He was experiencing the glitch. He invited me to his game. We did the resource run. Now I have the issue as well. 

Sequence-break issue?