Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor's Prize - Mercury Nav Segment

Kurogiri

I also don't have the Mercury Nav Segment mission appearing. 

I built the asaric negator after doing the resource collection mission, then did the mission to get the nav segment. I installed it and then I was told to "Confront Vor" but no marker was available. So I though it may have one of those minor problems and relogged. It didn't show "Confront Vor" anymore. Instead it went back and told me to get the nav segment again. But there is no marker. Would it be likely due to me doing the sabotage thing in the nav segment mission the first time that I did it (shooting the cylinderical stuff from the sphere that comes from some pillar like structure)?

Edited by pwnge452

I got the same problem. i get back into the ship from the mission before the Nav segment for mercury. i didnt get any of the quest dialog of vore or the computer or anything. i made the thing i had to make, but it didnt go through the actions of taking it off.

this is crap i was looking foward to my pet but i cannot get the incubator till this issue is fix and support wont help till monday sigh

even though i was stuck in Vor's Prize, i ran missions to kill time.

The Quest for the Kubrow dropped from killing a boss (i believe it was Jackal).

so now i have both quests:

Vor's prize (currently stuck in it because of issue mentioned in OP) and the option to start the quest for the Kubrow in my codex.

i read somewhere in this thread that starting that quest might fix the Vor issue we're having but i'm not sure =/

Edited by Suprizebuttseks

Same story here, no indication on how to find the Mercury Nav Segment. I did build the removal thingy before raiding the corpus cache and now now the Ascaris remover is in my inventory and lots of nothing happens.
Does any ingame mods have capacity to fix this for people encountering the problem?*

What mission is supposed to give the Mercury Nav Segment, anyone knows?

Did it in order here, did the resource mission, then crafted the item to remove the attachments, that worked fine.

I now have the "Vor's Prize" mission to obtain the nav co-ordinates for mercury but there is no marker on the map. There are currently 2 missions on earth that are set to Nightmare currently (E Prime and Cambria), so i am now wondering if that is overriding this mission showing up if the mission is related to one of those 2 sectors?

I'm another who cannot get the Nav coordiante for Vor now that I've removed the parasite.  I didn't build the removal tool until I'd gained extra materials for it, but I did build the blue print once I returned, and there was still speech going on from Vor at the time.   Wonder if I still built mine a bit too quickly.  Stuck, and waiting for the bug fix so that I can go out and acquire the Mercury Nav Segment.