Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor's Prize - Mercury Nav Segment

Kurogiri

Welp. Guess I'm having the same issue too. I did the resource mission before I built the release thingy though. There's wasn't any command telling me what to do after the resource mission, hence I went straight to the foundry to build the release. Now I'm stuck...

Edit: To clarify,

1) I built the release item after the resource raid mission,

2) Then I was told  to go get the mercury nav segment.

3) I ran the mission, got the nav segment, chose to destroy the reactor, return to the ship.

4) I inserted the nav segment into the Nav console, which triggered a dialog from the ship AI.

5) Lotus tells me to confront Vor (the "she will be by my side" speech) and quest changed to confront Vor, but with no marker.

6) Re-logged, and quest resets to retrieve the mercury nav segment. Except this time without the Pacific mission.

Edited by NIXYNIXYNIX

Same here aswell. At least i am not alone. My guess it is bugging because i already had Mercury unlocked before the update.

Having the same issue.                                              ^was thinking the same thing^

I am having the same problem.

I mean really, how could testers have missed this bug?  It's one of the most blatantly obvious bugs I have ever encountered.

You guys need a better team of testers.

i killed vor and completed that mission but i have no new quests avaible

fight Jackal. he drops Kubrow Quest. 

i'm going to guess other (or all) bosses drop quests.

wonder if the OP bug got fixed.

wonder if they will fix the bug. Try looking on Phobos

will do. thanks 

Mi problema es el siguiente: Luego que Davor (Corpus que rescaté) me diera el plano de la Contramedida de Ascaris, dijo que me iba a marcar en el Sistema Solar el planeta para conseguir los recursos que necesita dicho plano. Sin embargo, la misión que debo hacer para conseguir esos recursos no me aparece. La consola principal de la nave dice así: "LA PRESA DE VOR - Asalta los almacenes de recursos corpus". A la Contramedida de Ascaris la construí porque tenía esos recursos desde antes de la u14, pero aún así no puedo continuar con la aventura. Ojalá puedan hacer algo para solucionarlo pronto.

Likewise. I'm not sure what I am missing within my ship, I have the Arsenal / Codex / Foundry / Market / Navigation / Mods. However, I have an area between the Mods and the Arsenal that still says 'Offline Segment Required'. I have no icon to direct me to where I need to obtain the Mercury Nav Segment, and am not entirely sure what it is that it will unlock. Assistance would be greatly appreciated. I have unlocked every planet except for Pluto, which I am halfway through.

I built the device the way it should be done after the resource mission, but still have a problem with killing Vor. I do the mission, collect the nav segment but then still says I need to do it with no indication on the navigation system in ship :( 

So, most of the players in my clan told me they did the mission. But, i got the same problem as you guys . I don't know about you but  i did the mercury boss ( vor) and he dropped venus nav segment. i went on venus ( fossa) killed the boss and dropped the segment for other planets and so on . i did all the bosses without eris, europa and pluto ones because  they don't drop any segment . I still wait for phorid to appear cuz i wanna check on him too. what he drops i mean. I'm pretty sure after killing  one of those 3 bosses  europa eris or pluto one of them will drop the mercury segment . But it's just my opinion , i'm not sure about it...

I made the Ascaris Negator before the resource quest, and I was stuck. Below is what I did to continue, not fix it:

1. Venus - Jackal
2. Activate Kubrow quest from codex.

3. Now the Mercury Nav Quest disappeared and I'm on the "Howl of the Kubrow" 

I'm not starting "Vor's Prize" again until it's fixed. lol.

Good Luck!

CrazyMango - you beat me to it! I was about to post exactly what you have written. The only thing I would add, is that it may be prudent to do this online, rather than solo, because that way you are likely to join someone who has the quest showing, and thus partially correct the broken quest. I have done precisely what Crazy said (prior to seeing what he had written) and can confirm that it worked for me.